US$172
US$40
Agoda.com
US$134
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016

5 minutes walk from the market/pub street
Great staff, friendly owner Room is crazy beautiful!!
Private balcony with a bath tub!!
Super comfortable bed. Peaceful and quiet.
Room and other areas of the hotel compound are clean

Room Tip: Pick the king suite!! 😊😊
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I gave 3 stars for a couple reasons, but this hotel is on the verge of being rated much higher. Talking with the owner, I believe there are many changes in the works that are going bring this hotel to another level. The reason I gave an average rating is upon check in, I was shown to a room with a broken AC. Not a big deal because I was moved into another room, but after having a long travel day, I had to wait while they figured out they couldn't fix it. Something I felt should have been done in preparation of my arrival. The menu is being revamped, and the breakfast was very basic. No meat selection for the complimentary breakfast, just eggs and toast or omelet and toast with fruit. I will be curious to see how it changes in the future. Don't expect toothbrush kits/lotion etc in the bathroom, there was none of that, bring what you want/need. Those are the reasons why I gave 3 stars. Average, not exceptional. The rooms however are great, I recommend the king suite, it has a large soapstone tub outside on a private deck. Nice beds and cool ac/fans in the room. Comfortable and quiet with a great price, and clean. All the staff was friendly and willing to help. They helped us with a tuk tuk tour, and the owner checked on me to make sure it worked out the way it was supposed to. I would stay here again, and I believe that the next time I will be writing a 4 or 5 star review.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I selected this hotel based on it's price and appealing profile picture, and it proved to be much more than that.
The location is very good, walking distance from the market. Many eatery places near by. The hotel restaurant itself serves good breakfast and fresh dishes.
The room I stayed in was spacious with a bathtub in the balcony.
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful in helping getting tickets for entertainments, tours and flights.

Room Tip: Vegetarian meals can be prepared upon request.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Such an incredibly friendly staff and such a nice venue with beautiful rooms! Always helpful, smiling and ready to answer any questions about transportation to the temples! We had such an amazing time at your hotel and cannot thank you enough!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Stayed at Pippeli for a week and really enjoyed it great location walking distance to the markets and pub street. The rooms are large and nicely decorated, rain shower, tea and coffee facilities provided, wifi very good . The owner Andrew is a great host and very helpful, Mr Than who supervises the staff is a nice guy nothing is too hard to do also a reliable and honest tuk tuk guy out the front. Breakfast is provided eggs any style or fruit, yoghurt and muesli, juice, tea or coffee, the restaurant also has yummy Thai food and prices are very cheap. We did enjoy drinking the Long Island Ice teas in the afternoon around the pool.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple