“Authentic Italian in Siem Reap... it's possible!!”
Review of Mamma Shop

Mamma Shop
Ranked #51 of 1,028 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Sometimes, you just crave pasta in the middle of Cambodia! We went to this place after seeing a YouTube video that was put out by the New York Times. We were not let down. I ordered the Tagliatelle with pancetta and funghi, while my husband ordered the Tortellini alla bolognese with creme fraiche. Both were cooked al dente and were super flavourful. We made the mistake of going to Il Forno near Pub Street the next night, thinking we'd be 2/2 but, I quickly regretted not going back to Momma Shop.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Tiny, family style pizza restaurant with authentic, delicious pizza our teenage boys we're craving. Friendly service.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

Run by a great Bolognese gentleman, this place hit the spot when I was tired of noodles and wanted pizza with good cheese. It fit the bill. The place is small so reservations are recommended.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

We had lunch at Mamma Shop today, and loved all the pasta dishes we had. The pasta is a world apart because it's made inhouse. The owner Simone was very warm and kind, and the restaurant is child-friendly. The food was so good that we are all still thinking about it and are wondering if we can make it back there again before our flight home tomorrow!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped by for take out and it's a good thing as one table was waiting outside. The owner was very attentive and suggested a beer while I waited which was a great idea.I order the sausage (homemade) and the owner even offered me some spice infused olive oil to top it with. Incredible. Best pizza I have had since moving to SE Asia 3 years ago. Only suggestion is a couple benches outside not only for waiting customers but also to keep the motorcycles from parking in the entry. Highly suggest this place.