Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had an absolutely fantastic stay at the Reflections hotel while in Siem Reap. The staff was in touch with me after I booked to find out my flight information so they could send a tuk tuk driver to the airport to pick me up. Check in was smooth and the staff was polite, pleasant, and helpful throughout my entire stay. The reception/pool area is lovely, clean and interestingly decorated, as are the rooms. I had a bathrobe, fresh towels, and toiletries throughout the whole stay. The pool was amazing to come back to for a relaxing swim after a day of touring, and it was great to have the bar available for drinks. The hotel is in a great location an easy 10-minute walk from the Old Market area - great for easy access, but without having to worry about being kept awake by loud music. I also appreciated that they had a generator ready to go for the 2 times that the whole city's power went out! Way to be prepared. I wish I could have stayed longer, and the next time I return to Siem Reap I will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Karyn S
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The guesthouse lies 5 minutes walking from the popular pubstreet quite easy to find. The staff is very friendly, helpful and know enought english to help out with questions and advices. The rooms are unique decorated so either you will like it or you will not. Anyway, it's a room with all necessaries, witch will be replenished daily. Not sure if the bed linen and towels are 100% clean, neither the floor, but with a mosquito net to cover the bed I slept like a baby for all 3 nights of my stay. You get what you pay for plus a very helpful staff!

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel treat you as an individual. They greet you with personalised greeting letter. You feel honoured being their guest.
They named each room with different name.
The bed was great ~ soft and cosy. This place made you feel at home.
Surprises all over the place in every corner. You just need to open your eyes and look for it!
Staff is friendly, helpful. They dont understand much English but willing to help out your questions.
Worth going!! The only room I dont like is "life is plastic" and my partner add on "but fantastic". No matter how if you want to relax and have a walking distance to old market. This place is heaven!! Adding value, illy coffee is at the upstair cafe ~ just at the next door!!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Didn't start well, no response after days of communication about pick up, found my own way in. But that was ok. Freshened up once there, and shower handle broke off, scalded by hot water, yer ok. Stuff happens. Very diligently fixed, but then presented with a $10 account to fix it, saying I broke it. No thanks. Leaked through the four days there, asked to fix but said it will stop soon, just put up with it. So I did
Bed, a bed on rollers on a tiled floor.? 4/10
Breakfast, ate once, 5/10
Staff, friendly enough , 6/10
Really wanted to like it, definitely not 4 stars, touching 3

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The main feature of this hotel is its quirky decoration which my daughter and I, in particular, loved. We had the rooms "snapshot" and 'from Belgium with love". "Snapshot" felt like a teenagers bedroom from the 1960's complete with bright orange walls and a plastic flowered sofa - wasn't too keen at first but it grew on me. "from Belgium with love was an instant hit with my teenaged daughter - black and white with a motorbike painted on the wall. Staff were pleasant and helpful and the location was good, close to a variety of good restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled with family