“Awesome Indian vegetarian food”
Review of Dakshin's

Dakshin's
Ranked #58 of 946 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Best vegetarian food, very fresh, and served with love by a passionate owner. Must visit for families that want Indian food in siam reap

1  Thank krishnanand A
Pannirselvam B, Owner at Dakshin's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Hi Sir
It was a pleasure extending our services to a wonderful family.Being vegetarian and dining in or taking out throughout your stay I'm very proud to have met your expectation. Also happy to have made ground arrangement without any hiccup as promised prior to your arrival.Please send my regards to all of them especially your father in law I beleven his blessing will take us another level.God bless this lovely family.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Good South Indian and North Indian food.

The ambience is good. The menu is good mix of south Indian and north Indian food, they prepare based on the orders. We are vegetarians.They make based on the requests from customers, I wanted to have food without garlic and they got it perfect. The price is reasonable. Take away's were well packed

If you are in Siem Reap don't look elsewhere.

1  Thank RAMESHK6
Pannirselvam B, Owner at Dakshin's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Hi Sir
Lovely review and we thank you for it.Dakshin's takes pride in serving our valued guest.Thou I'm not a vegetarian I fully understand one as my brother in law is a strict vegetarian.Cooking accordingly too our guest request is our responsibility for that matter going an extra mile for them.I would have apreciated it myself went I travel.Dakshin's provides delivery service at no extra charge or a minimum order as long as we know the location.Wish you and family a safe trip home.God Bless!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

One of the nicest Indian's I have had. Recommend Dakshin's highly! Great food and friendly staff and in a good location.

Pannirselvam B, Owner at Dakshin's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Hi
Thank you for reviewing and highly recommending Dakshin's. Be rest assured that we will lift to you review.Cheers!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Pure vegetarians have limited choice around & usually enter the mixed food restaurant with a tinge of hesitation. Our hesitation at Dakshin @ Siem Reap lasted only for few minutes on day 1 of our trip. Nice decor, smiling staff, homely environment, tasty food, assurance that veg & non-veg food are cooked separately put our doubts to rest.

We had gone on a tour with 14 pax. The wide-variety of vegetarian food was tasty and satisfied the needs of one & all - the young, the middle aged and the elderly. The rates are certainly reasonable for the immense satisfaction we get. Service is excellent, with the cheerful staff and owner serving us with smile.

They offer travel service as well and helped us to plan our entire trip (5 days, 4 nights), helped us to buy tickets for shows at short notice, never had a problem picking us early, dropping us late or waiting for us for long time. They opened the restaurant earlier than the scheduled time one of the days, to prepare breakfast for all of us. They provided inputs that helped us in shopping. At the end of 5 days, we weren't just customers - we were more like members of same family.

In a foreign country, if one gets this kind of warmth, every trip would be memorable. I salute the passion and customer centric approach by the owners of this place.

1  Thank _SureshahcBhatta

Hi Sir
Wonderful to hear from you on how your family group enjoyed at Dakshin's. We always try to goo an extra mile for our guest.Food and travel is my passion an I do it from the heart and making your stay hear pleasant was utmost on my mine .Being away I'm glad I managed to organize the ground arrangement thanks to my wife and my lovely god blessed staff.Look forward to seeing more of your friends and relatives coming too Siemreap.God bless!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We ended up eating here twice - while the food isn't out of this world, it's a good place to go for "familiar" food (as an Indian). Clean, reasonable service and prices - one of those places you can't complain about.Good location too.

Hi
Thank you for the review.I'm glad you enjoyed thou it was not out of the world.Dakshin's is proud of it standards in"Cambodia" also being a Singaporean Indian I know what is it like back home.Glad too have you dining at Dakshin's.God bless