“Good coffee to start the day!!”
Review of La Rose Cafe

La Rose Cafe
Ranked #280 of 1,024 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 30 October 2017

We dropped in here on a walk into the centre. Good coffe, which was quite hot and very tasty - would definitely return.

1  Thank andrearobbiebebop

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Really good food for a decent price. Also the service is on point.
The place looks really charming and you have zero noise from traffic, even though it's located on the main road.

1  Thank dylanlaureys
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have visited La Rose Cafe several times now. The place is so lovely and the staff is very kind (but they don't speak very good english). We really enjoyed the sets of breakfast, but I think they should lower the price when they don't have beans (as it said on the menu). In fact, I really think the whole menu could have cheaper prices. If I should recommend anything, it should be the German breakfast and banana milkshake.

1  Thank kristinelundst
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Interior is very inviting and the ladies that work here are very nice and accommodating. Def try the Iced Coffee with Sweetened milk... amazing.

1  Thank Venny_Here_and_There
Reviewed 11 July 2016

good location with an experience staff'service.
very greet time evening dinner with my friends, iám came here many time
I am truly and recommend to you

1  Thank serey s