US$172
  • Pool
US$48
US$134
US$105
All reviewsnight marketpub streetbuffet breakfastgreat hotel and stafftuk tukwithin walking distanceclean swimming poolnoodlesold marketenjoy siem reapclean roomsfamily roomstay there againhot waterrecommend this hotelcleaned dailycentre of town
Reviewed 25 January 2018

5 minutes walk to Pub Street, the room was clean and comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, breakfast was OK, with only vegetarian options when we visited. The street the hotel is located on would benefit from resurfacing, but that's outside the control of the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The place is average. Rooms nice and clean. Staff so courteous. Location close to night market. Room furnishings average. Pool small but clean. Good complimentary breakfast. Average hotel with a small nice bar. Good for tourists

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Spent 4 nights here over Xmas - had a twin room which was plenty big enough with good air conditioning and comfortable clean beds. Wi-Fi worked pretty well throughout the hotel and the room was tidied daily. The shower was hot with decent pressure. The Reception staff were friendly and helpful and spoke a good level of English and the location is great - literally a 5 minute walk from Pub Street / centre of town so close enough without being in the madness. There is a small pool with a few loungers at the rear of the property but it was pretty cold even at this time of year. Tuk tuks can generally be found outside the hotel and there’s a ATM and chemist just along the road.

Certainly not the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in but it was exactly what it said on the tin and suited our needs.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I had booked a hotel in April for a December visit. I was traveling with a group of 3 young women and my husband and myself so needed two rooms, one with 3 single beds and one with a double. The original hotel I booked let me down by giving the triple room to another customer even though I had booked so many months prior, so this is how I came to be at Parent heritage. The service was friendly and very obliging. Rooms were clean. the family room which had a queen bed and two singles was huge. Breakfast ok. Great location with easy access to central Siem Riep. The hotel has a pool but we never got to use it. Looked great. The basin in our room would not drain properly and this is my only complaint. We were picked up at the airport with 2 tuk tuks. It was all very easy. The place was good value and we would stay there again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Stayed here for three nights. Staff lovely and helpful on all interactions and a welcoming drink and cool towel on arrival. I had a room with a balcony looking out the front of the hotel and the room was spacious and light. I loved the personal touch with 'welcome' and my name on the bed with pieces of plant and flowers, and two of the cutest towel elephants I have ever seen.

The hotel is down a side street with some pot holes and not all that well lit street at night, but its within walking distance to Pub Street and the markets and I felt perfectly safe walking back here alone at night - or you could take a tuk tuk for a couple of dollars.

There is a bakery next door, money changer down the street and convenience store opposite with places to get your washing done nearby. Staff will organise tickets to shows, tuk tuks or other things for you. There is a computer in the foyer - cant comment on the speed or anything as did not use it. They do offer money exchange - but not for Australian dollars.

The bed was comfortable. The fridge was cold as was the air conditioner. The TV had some western channels. There is a lovely pool out the back - did not use it but it looked clean. The rooms are cleaned daily with the tile floors washed and towels / bins changed. The hotel provides a washing service at a cheap rate - but you have to go collect it, it was not returned to my room at the end of the day like a lot of hotels.

The wifi was generally reliable but had a few issues where it would cut out, but would easily connect again. The hot water took a bit of time to come through, and had a predominantly cool shower on one morning, but the hot came through the other days. The design of the bathroom in my room means the toilet, and most of the floor, gets wet when you have a shower. There is also no soap / shower gel provided ( other than the small hand soaps ) and no soap holders to put your own soap. Toothbrushes and a couple of sachets of shampoo were provided. I did find a decent sized yellow stain on the sheet and a couple of yellow stains on one of the towels - it did not look good and probably should not have been used as its quite unsightly to have stains on clean linen, but they had been washed so I used them.

I could not find a safe in my room. I had a double wardrobe which fit my large case with a couple of hangers. I had cups and coffee / tea bag, but no kettle to boil water. I'm sure I would have been provided with one had I asked. The balcony was lovely but there was no seat out there to sit on - but two in the room you could drag out if required.

Breakfast staff were friendly and enough room to sit. I don't eat meat so did not try the noodles and other options. The food in the bain marie was on the cooler side, but the eggs and tomato I had were seasoned. I did not try any of the restaurant options.

Overall, the staff were lovely and friendly and apart from some linen issues, the place is clean and light and convenient to the city area. Its not a 5 star hotel and not priced that way and would certainly be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo