“Great food, great atmosphere”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #24 of 945 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I made a trip advisor account just to write this review. This place is legit. I ate there three or four times during my stay in Siem Reap and every item on the menu is quality, tasty, and reasonably priced. A bit pricier than street food but still good value. Great pizza, but don't miss out on the world class strombolli. Good for couples, friends, or just go solo and hang out at the bar.

A+ highly recommend.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear jjjames305,
Thank you for your enthusiastic review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. It was an absolute pleasure meeting & speaking with you during your visit. I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza and fresh Stromboli’s which are also made to order. I’m blessed with a professional & friendly team that goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Again thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, I hope that you’ve enjoyed your holiday in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We ate there with my friends
We took pizza and pasta
The pizza are amazing and sooooo big !
Great place, great owner and good situation !

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Clo_Abricot,
Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I am happy that you and your friends enjoyed our homemade pizza dough, sauce, imported meats, cheeses and local organic vegetables. I hope that you’ve enjoyed the rest of your holiday in Siem Reap and have a safe trip back to France.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great food with a very welcoming vibe. If your looking for food the food here is great especially the pizza and the meat ball sub was great too! If your looking for a drink with a conversation this is a place to come to meet Tyler and his staff with an enjoyable drink with people who feels like friends. It's a home from home bar. It's a place to come to in Siem Reap for sure!

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your dining experience at Belmiro’s. I am very happy that you’ve enjoyed our homemade American East Coast thin crust pizza and our famous “Aunt Nancy Meatball Sub”. I am blessed with a great staff that is professional and friendly making everyone feeling welcomed. It was a pleasure speaking with you and hope that you have a safe, fun rest of your Asian adventure.
Tyler

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Belmiro, I am that guys from Panama promised you a review long time ago. Here it is.

I cam to this restaurant 9 months ago, nevertheless it is so great to still remember such a vivid experience and part of Siem Riep means to me today.

A friend of mine told me "You have to meet Belmiro, that place will amaze you". So I did, and is something I wont forget.

The Ambient in the restaurant is lively, friendly environment for sure you are able to go with your couple, family or just a group of friends that want to have fun. Belmiro will always be there to make sure you have fun in there! Also there was a guitarist/singer with live music, which we requested a couple of songs to him.

Since the moment I came in, Bemiro welcomed us very warmly and took the time to talk to us at the table and tell us the stores of the restaurant. I have to say that he spends time with each and every customer around making sure that everyone is enjoying their time there.

The portions are massive, and very tasty at a very good price. We had pizza's and pasta which are the specialty of the place. If you are a normal eater, you will have a brown bag to t for the next day!

Belmiro has placed his spirit into this place and its food. You just need to go to know what it really means!

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear JeanCarloHim,
I am sincerely touched that you remembered your dining experience at Belmiro’s 9 months ago and that we left such a positive impression on you. I was honored to meet and speak with you and your friends during your time at our establishment. Our primary focus is on consistent great fresh tasting food and going the extra mile to ensure that customers have a great dining experience provided by our professional and friendly staff. Our portions are generous hence good value for you and your family and friends to enjoy. Again, I thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide such great feedback. My team and I look forward to serving you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Delicious! Amazing food, great quality and absolutely delicious :)

I had the special this week the Chilli Beef Burger....and it was mental...so tasty.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Peter T,
Thank you for your great feedback on our Special Chili Cheeseburger with homemade minced and flavored beef patty. It was a pleasure speaking with you and your friends, my staff and I look forward to serving you all again soon.