“Happy pizza”

Happy Special Pizza
Ranked #311 of 1,030 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We came here to try their happy pizza and it did made us ecstatic! The pizza serving was good and price was cheap. We didnt like much the taste probably bcos it had egg. Wish we had the choice of toppings or kind of pizza. We also ordered carbonara and it tasted good!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Went to the place as suggested by the hosts at the hostel I stood at. It was my first time for a happy pizza and boy ---- I ended up being EXTREMELY HAPPY for about 6 hours... Small cozy family run place with a wide selection of food... cheap beer and free wifi too... Had a small all meat happy pizza and it came with 6 slices... great taste and flavor and you won't be disappointed at the end result.

1  Thank Dinu J
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Their selection of pizza choices are quite large to say the least and if you requested a special one, I'm sure the folks would comply. My only concern is that they have only 2 tables outside and the rest inside where smoking is allowed.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I and a couple friends, out of curiosity, munched on the smallest pizza. I don't know if the one who took our order really understood what we wanted as no one among us got the buzz as it should. The pizza was tasty nonetheless. You get a free bread too but we didn't eat it since we were already full when we came in.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My friends and I eat a lot of pizza in Siem Reap but not so good.
And I ask someone where can I have a good pizza, he told me I know.
You can go to "Pizza Special Pizza".
I went last night ,"I had a Very GooD Pizza"

All Staff friendly :)
It's a bit pricey by Cambodia standards.
Thank you.. We look to come back...

1  Thank Chen Y