“Happy pizza”

Happy Special Pizza
Ranked #253 of 956 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We came here to try their happy pizza and it did made us ecstatic! The pizza serving was good and price was cheap. We didnt like much the taste probably bcos it had egg. Wish we had the choice of toppings or kind of pizza. We also ordered carbonara and it tasted good!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I and a couple friends, out of curiosity, munched on the smallest pizza. I don't know if the one who took our order really understood what we wanted as no one among us got the buzz as it should. The pizza was tasty nonetheless. You get a free bread too but we didn't eat it since we were already full when we came in.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My friends and I eat a lot of pizza in Siem Reap but not so good.
And I ask someone where can I have a good pizza, he told me I know.
You can go to "Pizza Special Pizza".
I went last night ,"I had a Very GooD Pizza"

All Staff friendly :)
It's a bit pricey by Cambodia standards.
Thank you.. We look to come back...

1  Thank Chen Y
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I've lived here a few years. This was one of the first pizza bars. Great idea, fantastic when it started, now not so good. Oh, and if you thin "happy pizza" is wat I thought years ago, think again

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We went to Happy Pizza twice during our sort stay in Cambodia July 13 – 17th We liked the double happy, double cheese with sausage . Thin crust and the makings of a very pleasant afternoon; especially when followed by mojitos around the corner at “Miss Wongs”