US$45
US$105
US$123
US$62
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We booked for 3 night, but we stayed there for 5 night. Because this place is relay wonderfull.
An old style house with spacious rooms, good quality interior, clean and stylish.
The garden in front of the house is beautiful and peaceful. The Baca Villa is a good place to escape from the touristic center of Siem Reap. By Tuk Tuk is in only 10 minutes to the Pub street area.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They organize many trips to the places around Siem Reap, also a very interesting visit to the countryside, where they have a lot off project for the villagers.
The Khmer food, they service in the restaurant is very tastfull and has a good quality.

Room Tip: We booked the double room, with a big bed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We were firstly disappointed because the Baca Villa moved far outside, but when we booked it the homepage still said it´s it the old market area. You can´t walk, so you´ll have to pay a tuk-tuk all the time.

The room was spacious but the bed was disgusting! Hair and dust everywhere. I slept in my sleeping bad for 4 nights! Besides the shower curtain war full of mould.
I wouldn´t go there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I was in this hotel for 3 days and it was a great quality for how cheap it was. I paid about 8 dollars (10 if you want A/C) and it was very clean and comfortable, nothing fancy (what do you want? it's 8 dollars). It had cable tv, and staff was very very polite. The city is a little bit dark at night but it's close to the main avenue anyway.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We stayed at Baca Villa for 4 nights while visiting Angkor Wat and found it to be a great location; just outside of the city (far enough that it was very quiet at night but close enough to walk to the old market). The rooms were simple but clean and the staff were the extremely friendly. Breakfast was included and was simple but good -- as was the dinner we got one night. Botton line, if I ever get back to Siem Reap I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2012

My family & i (8 of us) visited Siem Riep last December. This was not my 1st to Siem Riep however it was my 1st time at Baca Villa.
Saw it at Tripadvisor and i mailed Mr Pheap. To my surprise, his response was immediate unlike the other motels.
As promised by Mr Pheap, my family & i were welcomed from the airport by friendly TukTuk drivers. It was free of charge definitely. Our rooms were big with large comfortable bed, refreshing aircond & clean bathroom. It was just walking distance to the Pub Street and night market. When we were lazy to walk out, we ate at the Baca Villa cafe. Food was good & cheap. The WiFi connection was fast enough for me to facebook ;)
The staffs are very friendly & helpful throughout our stay there. They helped to book a van, buy tickets and also showed few good stalls to try local food.
We really enjoyed our stay at Baca Villa. It made me feel like Im home. I would strongly recommend anyone to stay there.
Thanks to Baca Villa..and also u, Pheap.

Dr Punitha Arinima