Free cancellation until 25/07
US$43
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$44
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$45
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$69
US$51
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$170
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolpub streetshort walkold markettuk tukair conangkor watfantastic locationa great place to stayegg stationnight marketrooms are bignoodlesstayed here for nightsafter a long daymassagecambodia
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Clean, Quiet and Well Run. I love returning here...always welcoming, can't do enough for you, always asking how my day was....how they can help...maybe get you a tuk tuk. Breakfast has an assortment...can ask the kitchen to make you other items. (we had poached eggs) AC excellent, beds comfortable, washroom fairly clean, large double rooms....lots of space for luggage. Rooftop pool, massage, dining room (although we only had breakfast which was included) Of course, if I come back again...I will stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel riom was ok and clean....yet there has been an electricity problem in the room. Ceiling light not working. Till june 2018 there is a construction of a hotel next door so it gets veerry noise early in the morning. Saw a cockroach in the restaurant on the food station. Staff very respectful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying at The City River Hotel in Siem Reap.

The hotel arranged a driver to collect us at Siem Reap airport at no extra cost & when my wife & I arrived at the hotel we were very warmly greeted & provided with a cold drink & cold cloth to freshen up with at check in.

The room was really good with lots of space, everything worked, the air conditioning was really good, we had no issues at all & there was plenty of hot water too.

Breakfast was excellent. A whole range of Asian & western foods to choose from along with freshly cooked eggs too.

I would certainly stay here again without a second thought if I was to visit Siem Reap again.

FANTASTIC STAFF & FANTASTIC HOTEL.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
CityRiverHotel_SR, Manager at City River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear NawtyStupot,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at City River Hotel.
I'm thrilled to read your review on TripAdvisor and here that we met your expectations in service and room quality. I am extremely proud of my entire team who go to great lengths to ensure our guests take great comfort whilst in our care so I thank you for sharing your comments, and no doubt my team will take great pleasure in reading your review.
It would be an absolute delight to welcome your return back to City River Hotel
Best Regards,

Management

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived with a Very warm welcome staff very friendly hotel better than the other 3*
More closer to 4*
Restaurant had good mix of western and Asian food
Rooms nices bed a little hard but ok

Cheers guys
George

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank George O
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at City River every time we have visited Siem Reap. It's not the biggest or flashiest hotel but it draws you back for a few reasons.

The location it overlooks the river and is a short walk into the old market area. The rooms are big and quite nice. The roof top pool is also a great place to finish the day with a cocktail or beer.

But the main reason is the staff. They really bend over backwards for you. They are some of the friendliest staff you will find and make you stay a memorable one.

On this trip we had not been back to Siem Reap for 3 years and were glad to see nothing has changed at City River.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family