“delicious pizzas”

Happy Angkor Pizza I & II
Ranked #359 of 985 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We were in this area for an evening walk and we decided to give a try at this pizza joint. The pizza,s served were very tasty and the portions are quite large. Service is prompt and seating is comfortable.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The pizza is really tasty and really happy! Like, really happy.

After having a dud medium happy pizza at another pizza restaurant, I decided (after one too many drinks) that asking over and over to make it EXTRA happy would be a good idea. Well I got what I asked for.

I ordered a small spinach and cheese and my boyfriend got a small "medium happy" pepperoni. I had a slice of the pepperoni and it was my favourite! I gave my boyfriend a slice of my extra happy spinach, and ate the rest to myself

Pizza kicked in after an hour or so and had us in fits of laughter.

I don't know where it all went wrong. Was it eating a whole pizza to myself? Was it because I was stupid and asked for extra happy and made the owner shake my hand as a promise? Was it the fact that I haven't had anything happy for 10 years and was in way over my head?

I woke up the next morning with the worst desert mouth, paranoia, and I swear time was going backwards.

Bailed on all the awesome plans for the day because I couldn't even form a sentence.

And so now it is 24hrs later and I still don't feel 100% sober.

5 stars because I got what I asked for. Pizza actually tastes really good and the service we received was friendly and inviting.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely place with friendly owners. The pizza tasted great and have plenty of toppings on it. Ask for more content but discreetly, as the owners seem quite careful with his surroundings.

Came here everyday for 3 days - highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I ordered an anchovy salad. On the photo of the menu it seemed to have at least 8 anchovies.
They gave me a salad with a half anchovy split into tiny pieces, not even an entire anchovy.
I asked the waiter where the anchovies was and he replied very rudely "It's OK".
My friend ordered a salad with feta cheese and they brought a salad that only contain cucumber, tomato and onion. We asked where the feta cheese was and he said that the cheese had finished. I replied that they should have warned ... then took the dish to the kitchen and put some cheese. Had not he said there was not?
I will never come again to this place.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Came here everyday for a week. Delicious wood fired pizzas and tasty shakes. Offers take away. Very friendly staff. Great place to meet up with your friends. I would come here before massages and even my cooking class. Like all edibles it may take a few hours for full effect. Some people just don't have the mindset for this kind of thing, especially being in a foreign place. Me personally, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, awkuhn ch'roeun

2  Thank LiamBW