We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Fantastic place!”

The Little Red Fox Espresso
Ranked #4 of 43 Coffee & Tea in Siem Reap
Certificate of Excellence
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
More restaurant details
Restaurant details
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Little Red Fox Espresso is all about the coffee. The concept is simple; a well made espresso embodies the pure essence of coffee. Australian owned & Cambodian run The Fox strongly believes in creating a unique atmosphere. It's one of those characteristic little places where local Cambodian art and music are celebrated and social responsibility comes first. Featuring a variety of brewing techniques complemented by a delicious foxy menu its no wonder this cafe has quickly become one of the favourite spots in town for both locals and expats. Don't be surprised if you often hear "See you at the Fox'! The Little Red Fox Espresso - Honest Coffee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was here for brunch with bestie and we ordered a salad each, bagel and brownie. They are super delicious; the tri grain salad was well seasoned and cooked; the brownie blew my mind as it was crispy on the outside and so cholcolatey and moist on the inside, eaten with the caramel, mmmm! So delicious! My friend n I were so happy and I finished the whole thing (proof in photo).

Date of visit: November 2018
Thank KatyDaisy
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
LilRedFoxSR, Owner at The Little Red Fox Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Heya KatyDaisy.

This review is amazing, thanks so much for leaving such lovely feedback for our team.

Our kitchen team prides themselves on sourcing locally grown ingredients. Old of the fruits and vegetables that you find in markets here are actully from Thailand bought in bulk to then be sold by retailers at local markets.
It has taken alot of time and energy to ensure that what we can by Cambodian grown and in turn support the locally growers and their families all year round.


Our bagels come from a locally bakery called 'Bang Bang' which is also definately worth checking out on your Siem Reap foodie adventures because if you loved our brownies....the owners cakes will blow your mind!

Again thankyou for this marvelous review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

The Little Red Fox Espresso Team

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Write a ReviewReviews (639)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language
  • More languages

7 - 11 of 639 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic little shop with yummy coffee and milk alternatives for picky tummies. Lovely staff and just what we needed after a week away from Sydney cafes. Yes, we are soft!

Date of visit: November 2018
Thank Will W
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
LilRedFoxSR, Owner at The Little Red Fox Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey rookiechamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by and we are pleased to hear we helped you out while you missed the Australian cafe culture.

Our team are just superstars and have taken control of this cafe entirety. It has been a goal of ours to set up space by space where our team takes pride and ownership in what they create. It has been an exciting journey watching them grow. Now we are working on current and future projects so reading reviews like this and hearing how much our team is rocking it... Well it makes our hearts glow with pride.

Our beans are a blend of Robusta and Arabica with 80% (arabica) growen here in Cambodia in Mondul Kiri provence and the remainder 20% (robusta) sourced from either Laos, Vietnam or Thailand depending on the season. We roast in Phnom Penh and then send to our cafes in Siem Reap. All our dairy free milks (other than soy) is brewed here is house.

Thanks so much from all of us for this lovely review and we hope you had a wonderful holiday here in Cambodia.

The Little Red Fox Espresso Team

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent about four days in Siem Reap and ended up at Little Red Fox every day. Their coffee is amazing. Best I've had in Cambodia. The iced cubana and their coconut cinnamon mocha were delicious. Also the atmosphere is great to just read and hang out in with AC and plenty of fresh water. I also had their breakfast bagel which was very good. Furthermore, they're located on an awesome shopping street and cool place to take a break from wandering.

Date of visit: November 2018
    • Value
    • Service
    • Food
Thank samanthak787
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
LilRedFoxSR, Owner at The Little Red Fox Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Howdy Samantha!

This is so awesome! Thrilled to read we had you visit daily and we could hit that cafe craving you where after.

Our beans are a blend of Robusta and Arabica with 80% (arabica) growen here in Cambodia in Mondul Kiri provence and the remainder 20% (robusta) sourced from either Laos, Vietnam or Thailand depending on the season. We roast in Phnom Penh and then send to our cafes in Siem Reap.

It is so wonderful to fread that our team took amazing care of you. I know they are all very passionate about their cafe and those who join us during opening hours.
Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review and we hope to have you back again some day.


The Little Red Fox Espresso Team

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came based on TA reviews and a little outside of the middle of town but easy enough via a cab. Lovely little cafe/decor with delicious bagels and iced coffees - check it out!

Date of visit: October 2018
Thank adequate8
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
LilRedFoxSR, Owner at The Little Red Fox Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey adequate8

Thrilled you found us on TA and even more thrilled you came along to try us out.

We adore our part of Siem Reap. The area is called Kandal Village and as a community we all work togeather to create a unique village shopping vibe. We are not at all to far from the central tourist area yet it has a vibe that is removed from the tourist trap.

So glad to hear you loved our cafe and our team. Thanks for leaving us such a great review.

The Little Red Fox Espresso Team

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For those coffee snobs who like their cuppa perfect. Australian influences and great latte art and a perfectly roasted coffee. You will feel at home. Cream cheese bagels are a nice accompaniment.

Date of visit: November 2018
Thank KubesKitchen
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
LilRedFoxSR, Owner at The Little Red Fox Espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Howdy KubesKitchen.

Epic review. Thanks so much.

It is true we are Australian owned however the magic comes to life with our incredible Cambodian team who take great pride their cafe. Each of our team trains eachother on the coffee machine insuring consistancy with every shot.

Our beans are a blend of Robusta and Arabica with 80% (arabica) growen here in Cambodia in Mondul Kiri provence and the remainder 20% (robusta) sourced from either Laos, Vietnam or Thailand depending on the season. We roast in Phnom Penh and then send to pur cafes in Siem Reap.

Thrilled you loved the cream cheese bagel as well.

Have a wonderful holiday and looking forward to having you visit our cafe again soon.

The Little Red Fox Espresso Team.

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC

Travellers who viewed The Little Red Fox Espresso also viewed

Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
 
Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
 
Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
 

Been to The Little Red Fox Espresso? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing