“Great little find and fantastic gelato”

Gelato and Coffee Lab
Ranked #4 of 26 Dessert in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Gelato Lab is a unique new addition to the bustling center of Siem Reap. Located close to Old Market and Pub Street, we offer a refreshing break from the busy streets. Our traditional homemade gelato is made from fresh whole milk, imported from Thailand and slow-churned to perfection. Our sorbet is created with natural cane sugar and never contains preservatives or additives. We have both an in-house and a premium blend of coffee, all natural and imported from Thailand and Sumatra. Our famous chocolate gelato contains 70% dark Venezuelan chocolate for the richest flavor. And for anyone seeking a sweet kick to start the party, try our coffee cocktails. We proudly use the highest quality machinery available to create the best coffee and gelato in Siem Reap. All of our ingredients are natural, organic, and fresh.
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My husband, baby and I found ourselves walking around having gelato for dinner when my little jetlagged 15 month old daughter was too cranky to sit down. I chose a coffee flavoured gelato & rum and raisin which was absolutely delicious. It was exactly what I wanted at the time and super smooth.

Definitely one of the best gelatos I have come across and would highly recommend. However If I'm nitpicking then (not sure if it was the weather but it was quite cool at night) but had to inhale it as it melted quite quickly. Nonetheless it was really yummy and made my night!

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Forget a .50 cent beer in pub street, and refresh yourself with a scrumptious gelato. I tried the meandering, while my husband had coffee. All I can say is YUM!!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The gelato here is amazing! A wide variety of unique flavours, all very well done. The chocolate is very strong and dark tasting as it should be. Service was friendly and the staff spoke good english

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Spectacularly good! I had the Chocolate and Kampot Pepper gelato. It had a deep rich chocolaty flavor with a delicious Kampot pepper finish. Mmmmmmm

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

we came here twice, the chocolate with kampot pepper was interesting... the other more regular flavours were good too. they do fruit shakes and milk shakes with their gelato as well