“Good thin crust pizza ”

Flying Zebra
Ranked #105 of 1,044 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We make delicious pizzas and use only the freshest ingredients and homemade sauces to top the sublime delicately baked in true wood-fired oven! Baked potatoes and breakfast roti are also available! Yammy yammy! Vegetarian friendly!
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at the Flying Zebra last night. We had a medium size pizza, half vegetarian, half cheesy cheese ($6.50). Including drinks (water and ginger ale) our total bill came to $8.50.

We wanted to order a large pizza but were told that they only had/could only do medium so that was a bit disappointing.

We were trying to decide whether we needed 2 mediums or not and which pizza flavours to choose when the waitress kindly told us we could do half and half, which is what we ended up doing.

My husband has a small appetite whereas I do not, but a medium ended up being enough.
However, if you have a big appetite I recommend getting a medium size each.

The service and the flavour of the pizzas were great but the lack of large pizzas which is the main dish at this restaurant (it's a pizza place) and lack of cocktails, though it's on the menu prevents me from giving an excellent review.

As with many restaurants in Cambodia they need to work on availability of things on the menu.

It wouldn't prevent me from going again as I thought it was very good but I do hope they have everything on the menu available next time.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

One f the best pizzas ever eaten. Super thin crust made in minutes.
There is no aircon so be prepared to be hot, but totally worth it.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We went twice and shared a large cheesy cheesy. Super thin crust and really good Base sauce too. They don't take long to cook and are done so in a wood oven outside. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 12 December 2016

After eating delicious Asian food for a couple of months, I suddenly had the urge for a pizza. The Flying Zebra satisfied that urge with a tasty meat lovers pizza.

This small restaurant is located on the main road through town and features a wood-burning pizza oven at the front of the shop. Pizzas come in two sizes with meaty and vegetarian options. The meat lovers pizza was the most expensive at $9 or $13, depending on the size. That is more than I'd pay for Khmer food in Siem Reap, but it seems reasonable for a decent pizza.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This place offers, by far, the best pizza we have eaten in Cambodia. Their wood oven cooked pizzas have a thin crispy crust and tender and tasty ingredients.

The place is small but very well decorated, and the prices very competitive! Overall a great experience that we certainly recommend