“Ankor cab is the very best way to tour!”
Review of Angkor Cab

Angkor Cab
Book In Advance
More Info
US$195.00*
and up
Preah Vihear - Off the Beaten track - Private Day...
Ranked #14 of 323 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Angkor Cabs Transport & Tour Guide Relaxed and Informed Custom Private Tours of Siem Reap and surroundings & Taxi Service. We provides you a sedan/van with a careful, well informed english speaking driver. As locals we know Siem Reap; best time to: buy your 'temples pass; avoid crowds; explain about temples and anything else you see along the way as we take you 'off the beaten track'
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a gift to have met Panha, the owner of Ankor Cab! My husband reserved a tour by email before we left home but by the time the day rolled around for our trip, we had changed our minds about what we wanted to do. Panha was so gracious -- not only did he happily accommodate a change in our itinerary, he designed a custom tour that got us off the beaten track to everything we wanted to see, and some wonderful places we had never even heard about. Panha picked us up in a spotless, air-conditioned late model SUV, and we were off. Our first stop was a jungle temple that housed a giant gold reclining buddha, where I got a blessing from a monk. From there, we went to 1000 Lingas, where we saw an underwater temple of sculptured tiles embedded in the shallow river bottom. Then we stopped at a rural market, where everything was sold directly by the people who had caught or grown it themselves, on our way to a private boat tour through a fishing village out to a huge lake dotted here and there with floating homes and businesses (I tried my first fresh coconut water at a restaurant out there in the middle of the lake). After that, we went to an awesome waterfall where we took a swim. On the way back, Panha stopped at several roadside stands to show us local products. We got to taste a yummy sticky rice and bean dessert that had been woven into a little basket and steamed inside. Then we went to Banteay Srei temple and a local art gallery. After we finished our day touring, we went back to the hotel to clean up, and Panha returned a few hours later to drive us to a dance performance for which he had arranged tickets. Luckily, Panha had a couple of hours free the next morning and drove us to the airport. Not only is Panha a well-informed and charming host, he is terrific at organizing a truly one of a kind experience. We were so happy to find him - he really made our trip special. Thank you, Panha! We look forward to seeing you the next time -- Stacey and Clyde

Nicedriver, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Auntie Stacey & Uncle Clyde

Good evening! I hope you both doing very well.

I have read your review and I love them so much. Thanks so much for supporting Angkor Cab especially rate me show highly. It was a great pleasure to serve you around my beautiful city Siem Reap. I am sure your review really helpful for my future business especially to encourage the booking.

I wish you both all the best, healthy, happiness and successful all duty forever.

Angkor Cab team

"friendly man"
"honest man"
"friend's recommendation"

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was fortunate enough to meet Panha on my way from the Airport to the Hotel. He took me on a 2 day adventure to the remote hidden temples of Koh Ker and Beng Mealea on the first day. He is an excellent driver, very hospitable and knowledgable about the history of Cambodia. I highly recommend using Panha’s services as I got to see incredible temples away from tourist areas. On the 2nd day he took me to all the main temples near Seam Reap and worked out a route where we skipped the busy tourist times for each temple. Overall I had a very enjoyable experience and shared many stories and laughter on our journey. Make sure if you need a driver or any tours to book with Panha as it is important to have an experienced driver in Cambodia to avoid unecessary wait times and headaches.

Nicedriver, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Farzard

Good evening, I hope you are well today.

Thanks so much for your support Angkor Cab during your trip in Siem Reap. It was a pleasure to meeting you especially could serve you around my city.

Please enjoy your stay in Cambodia and I wish you all the best especially you will stop pain because of your accident one day in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Panha took great care of us (couple with an 8 y/o daughter) during our 3 days in Siem Reap. We highly recommend him. He took us to see the main temples but also to more remote areas of Cambodia where we wouldn’t have ventured without such a knowledgeable person. He’s very professional and speaks better english than us French Canadians :-) He answered our numerous questions and, since we were interested in knowing more about the various crops along the way, he kindly arrange for some unplanned visits in pepper, cashew and tapioca plantations. We were also quite curious to try the famous durian fruit and he surprised us on the last day with some delicious durian.

Dear Benoit

Good evening! How are you and your family ?

I am please to thanks you so much for your support my business during your stay in Cambodia. Thanks so much for taking your time to write me review.

I wish you all the best to you and your family.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is the second time to have Panha as our tour guide, same good experience, polite, punctual, safe driving, professional advise. Highly recommend him for anyone who will visiting Cambodia

panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Shirley

Once again thanks for your keep repeat using my service during your Cambodian trip. It always a pleasure to meeting you especially serve you around my country.

Thanks for being so polite and friendly and treated me as your Cambodian friend I am really appreciate that so much.

I wish you and your family are all the best for 2018 and future.

Respectfully

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Our first trip to Siem Reap. Wife contacted Panha almost 12 months in advance. He was very kind to plan all the itineraries for our 5 days stay in Siem Reap through e-mail.

Unfortunately Panha was unable to attend to us on the last minute due to his family happy occasion. His associate, Met served us. Very knowledgeable, safe and punctual driver. His Mercedes-Benz van is always clean and comfortable. Cool mineral water drinks and towel is always ready. We do not need a local guide due to the fact that Met's knowledge and explanation is more than adequate. Local Cambodian cuisine lunch and dinner arrangements are top class. Lok Lak and Amok Fish must not be missed!

I would highly recommend Panha's service to anyone who are visiting Siem Reap. Rest assured, you WILL enjoy your trip with Panha's service.

All the best for 2018.

Regards from Jeff(on behalf of Sally)

Dear Sally

Good evening!! Thanks so much for taking your time to write me an excellent review through my business page.

I am glad to hear that you had a great time with my friends Met during your trip in Cambodia. I am so happy for you.

I wish I could serve you myself for your next visit Cambodia some day in the future. All the best to you and your family for New Years 2018.