Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Angkor Cab tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Angkor Cab
from US$49.00
from US$112.00
from US$150.00
from US$39.00
More Info
All reviews mr panha safe driver floating village tour guide wet tissue trip to siem reap delicious local food day trip helped us plan days stay always on time arrived in siem reap drinking water amazing driver wonderful days preah vihear excellent english
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was fortunate enough to meet Panha on my way from the Airport to the Hotel. He took me on a 2 day adventure to the remote hidden temples of Koh Ker and Beng Mealea on the first day. He is an excellent driver, very hospitable and knowledgable about the history of Cambodia. I highly recommend using Panha’s services as I got to see incredible temples away from tourist areas. On the 2nd day he took me to all the main temples near Seam Reap and worked out a route where we skipped the busy tourist times for each temple. Overall I had a very enjoyable experience and shared many stories and laughter on our journey. Make sure if you need a driver or any tours to book with Panha as it is important to have an experienced driver in Cambodia to avoid unecessary wait times and headaches.

Date of experience: March 2018
Nicedriver, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Farzard

Good evening, I hope you are well today.

Thanks so much for your support Angkor Cab during your trip in Siem Reap. It was a pleasure to meeting you especially could serve you around my city.

Please enjoy your stay in Cambodia and I wish you all the best especially you will stop pain because of your accident one day in the future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Panha took great care of us (couple with an 8 y/o daughter) during our 3 days in Siem Reap. We highly recommend him. He took us to see the main temples but also to more remote areas of Cambodia where we wouldn’t have ventured without such a knowledgeable person. He’s very professional and speaks better english than us French Canadians :-) He answered our numerous questions and, since we were interested in knowing more about the various crops along the way, he kindly arrange for some unplanned visits in pepper, cashew and tapioca plantations. We were also quite curious to try the famous durian fruit and he surprised us on the last day with some delicious durian.

Date of experience: February 2018

Dear Benoit

Good evening! How are you and your family ?

I am please to thanks you so much for your support my business during your stay in Cambodia. Thanks so much for taking your time to write me review.

I wish you all the best to you and your family.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is the second time to have Panha as our tour guide, same good experience, polite, punctual, safe driving, professional advise. Highly recommend him for anyone who will visiting Cambodia

Date of experience: December 2017
panha2017, Owner at Angkor Cab, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Shirley

Once again thanks for your keep repeat using my service during your Cambodian trip. It always a pleasure to meeting you especially serve you around my country.

Thanks for being so polite and friendly and treated me as your Cambodian friend I am really appreciate that so much.

I wish you and your family are all the best for 2018 and future.

Respectfully

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Our first trip to Siem Reap. Wife contacted Panha almost 12 months in advance. He was very kind to plan all the itineraries for our 5 days stay in Siem Reap through e-mail.

Unfortunately Panha was unable to attend to us on the last minute due to his family happy occasion. His associate, Met served us. Very knowledgeable, safe and punctual driver. His Mercedes-Benz van is always clean and comfortable. Cool mineral water drinks and towel is always ready. We do not need a local guide due to the fact that Met's knowledge and explanation is more than adequate. Local Cambodian cuisine lunch and dinner arrangements are top class. Lok Lak and Amok Fish must not be missed!

I would highly recommend Panha's service to anyone who are visiting Siem Reap. Rest assured, you WILL enjoy your trip with Panha's service.

All the best for 2018.

Regards from Jeff(on behalf of Sally)

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Sally

Good evening!! Thanks so much for taking your time to write me an excellent review through my business page.

I am glad to hear that you had a great time with my friends Met during your trip in Cambodia. I am so happy for you.

I wish I could serve you myself for your next visit Cambodia some day in the future. All the best to you and your family for New Years 2018.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent Services, quick response, helpfull. He create tour exactly like we want to feel local daily live & delicious local food in kampong. Meet with his brother, friends & neighbourhood. What a wonderfull experience journey in Phnom Penh & Siem Reap

Date of experience: December 2017

Dear Zurni

Thanks so much for your support Angkor Cab. It was a great to arrange the driver during your trip in Cambodia. I hope I could meet you in person for your next visit.

Sincerely yours