Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

I have been to 35 countries and over hundreds of hotels. I have never received the kind of service that I received here. It was better than the majority of four seasons. Booked my circus tickets. My tour for Angkor Wat and all of our transportation. When I come back to Siem Reap, there is no doubt I will stay here. They are amazing!! The front desk is incredible. They made my time in Siem Reap so enjoyable!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben F
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights with our newborn baby (3mo), our toddler (2.5yo) and my mother in law. We felt it couldn't have been better:
-the premises are simple, well appointed, decorated with taste in Khmer style and with everything you need (pool, playroom, terrace with fans for breakfast)
-our rooms were communicating, which was perfect for our family; all is new and well maintained.
-the staff is very helpful, smiling, attentionate and service oriented; the extras: they lend us a stroller, watched over our kids in the evenings (babysitting services).
-breakfast is good: eggs your style, juice, pancakes or waffles, fruit salad. The food is not too spicy. Also, we could put the kids to nap and enjoy a nice shaded lunch by the pool.

An overall real boutique hotel experience.
We definitely recommend staying there if you wish to have a relaxed personalised stay away from the herds of package tourists that invade Siem Reap.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We loved our stay at Kralanh Petite Villa. There are only 6 rooms so the staff really can pay you all the attention you will ever need. They really went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. It is not a walkable distance to the busiest areas of Siem Reap but it is a 5 min tuk-tuk ride away.

We really liked the pool. It was small but plenty big. They accommodated our large family well by having connecting rooms and adding beds. I assumed they would have the typical fold-up cots installed as the 'extra' beds, but instead they had a real bona-fide frame bed with nice mattress for the 'extra' beds. They did this for me at a minimal extra cost. They also took quite some time in memorizing the names of my kids and would greet them by name upon arrival.

Little details like that made this quite a nice place to stay. They also had a great breakfast and lots of options for dinner. If you wanted something not on the menu, they'd gladly go out in town and get it for you. Just a great place to stay.

Room tip: The lower 3 rooms have direct access to the pool.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IATravelingMan
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

The room is clean the staff very helpfull even the manager and driver of tuktuk was so nice. the breakfast was amazing and really great place very comfortable place to stay. We are really sastified this place. Thanks to everyone we are hoping to see you again

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cris D
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Despite how little time you spend in your hotel while vacationing, your hotel does affect the memory of your vacation. Hotel Kralanh Petite Villa has made my time in Cambodia much more wonderful. Everyone at the hotel is as kind and friendly as you could possibly ask for. The rooms are great, very clean and comfortable. The restaurant is wonderful. The location is not close to the strip but close to the Angkor temples. Mr. Lay, the hotel Tuk Tuk driver is always ready to haul you wherever you want. The property is well maintained and very comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2016