“Great cafe idea and experience!”

The Missing Socks Laundry Cafe
Ranked #4 of 24 Dessert in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: A laundry + cafe serving great coffee, awesome waffles and home-cooked Khmer food with 24/7 self-service coin laundry machines. Enjoy good food, hand-crafted espresso-based coffee or simply grab a beer or a refreshing cocktail while you get your laundry done, in less than 1 hour. We are proud to be home to the 2016 Cambodian Barista Champion! We offer 4 bunk-beds upstairs that come with free breakfast and coffee too. WiFi and conversations are on the house. :) Finding us: We are located around the Sok San Area, a 10m walk from Pub Street and a 5m walk from the Angkor Night Market and Artisan d'Angkor. If you are coming from Platinum Cinema, walk into the road next to it and you'll find us at the corner right at the end.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd recommend this cafe for any waffle lovers who are searching for a decent breakfast/lunch/brunch or dessert option in town. I felt lucky enough to had three meals here: waffle with fresh mango, waffle with scrambled egg and a chicken fried rice. All dishes were delicious and very good value for money. I wish I could stay longer in Siem Reap to try the rest of their menu unfortunately my trip ended so early. Don't forget to try their self-service laundry service if you have a chance. I washed and dried here once, and my clothes still smelled fresh after I returned back to my country from Cambodia. Oh, did I mention that they also serve the best coffee that I haven't had in Asia for years? Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Went to The Laundry Cafe for a late lunch. The waffles are very good. Reasonably priced and staff are friendly.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

For 2.5 you can get a normal waffle plus you can add coffee on for $1. The coffee was very good and the ambiance is super cute. The mango on my waffle still needed to ripen a bit.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I was only initially looking for a self service laundromat and I was happily surprised that it is coupled with a cafe.
I was having waffles (soooo goood) and tea while doing the laundry. spent 40 mins to an hour in this establishment.
you need $5 for a complete round of washing and drying. $3 dollars for the wash (detergent included; it's automated) and $2 for the dryer. I suggest adding an extra $1
for the dryer so that your clothes will really dry. I placed quite a medium amount load that's why.
Do wash the clothes you bought in Siem Reap separately. There's a sign that says that. Or else you'd get dye stains on your regular clothes. That happened to me on my second washing at the Laundromat. I totally forgot about washing them separately.
This establishment was located very near my hotel. It's a very short walk from Pub Street. It's very easy to find.
The owner and staff speak english when ordering food and asking about the Laundromat. There are instructions posted on the board when you want to wash your clothes after the operating hours of the cafe.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered the waffle burger - the meat was amazing but the waffle even better. The portion was good and coffee was nice.

If you're craving a good waffle, this is the place to go!