“They really do love you 😊”
Review of Love U Restaurant

Love U Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 944 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Welcome Respectful customers, who love your health, we serve not only tasty food and drink but we also offer great quality, hygiene, service and price in a cozy and friendly atmosphere. Money you spend here goes back into our community and back into you, our beloved customer.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first trip in Siam Reap and it was a solo trip. I stayed at a hotel just across from love you restaurant. Decided to head over and was pleasantly greeted by Hodum who is part owner of this place. We had a great conversation and was inspired by the hard work he does running the restaurant and also supporting the local business community. Lily also part owner had a lovely smile and was equally interested in learning more about where I was from. Simply they genuinely engaged with me and I felt u had made friends. The food is fantastic and the price just right. I went there several times and just felt welcomed. They deserve to do well because they work hard, run a great restaurant and play active roles in the well being of the local community. Thank you guys!

hensodet, Team Leader at Love U Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

We do love you. We hope to serve you again. We are thankful to you so much for spending your valuable time and money on our community restaurant. Enjoy your holiday. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first Cambodian meal experience. The food was simple & plain. Ordered pork ribs with rice and their beef lok lak. The pork ribs tasted quite good but it was tough on the teeth and too dry. It would taste better if they made a sauce for the ribs and made the ribs more tender. Beef lok lak tasted pretty simple but a little too sweet. Banana flower with chicken salad was well presented but the taste can be improved as it was a bit too dry to my liking. Service wise was pretty good and the staffs were really friendly & attentive.

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. It is so nice to show the taste you like. We hope to serve you again. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I've visited this place with my family kids 8&6 years old and my wife. The place look ok from outside but don't get fooled with it as inside great things waiting. It's been managed and run by university students and they are also active in charity works. It's highly recommended as you could do two things at one place. Great food and you could contribute for the charity as well. Don't worry as you will not asked to donate anything, your payment for the food enough. Recommended to all and must visit place in your travel plan to siem reap

hensodet, Team Leader at Love U Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you very much for spending your valuable time and money on our community restaurant. Especially you have rated us 5 stars and recommended to other tourists. Wish you all the best. Have a good time during your holiday. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We ate here several times for two reasons, one it was across from our hotel and secondly and more importantly the food it great, good friendly staff, simple easy menu and very tasty.
Only a small place, but that's what is also good about it.

hensodet, Team Leader at Love U Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you very much for stoping by our community restaurant for several times. Wish you all the best. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Love U after seeing the raving reviews on here, and happy to say I wasn't disappointed. Beautiful staff serving delicious local cuisine - I almost licked the plate clean. Portion sizes left us very satisfied. Meals and drinks were set at a good price for budget conscious travellers.
I'll be going back there again.

1  Thank Tea8888
hensodet, Team Leader at Love U Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

we are so thankful to you. You make our day. It is a nice review. Wish you all the best. We hope to see you again.