Onederz Hostel Siem Reap
US$54
US$182
US$46
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
US$49
US$34
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$39
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$108
All reviewsrooftop poolprivate roomnight marketcommon roombed female dormpub streetsocial areashared bathroombig lockersbean bagstuk tukangkor watcheap foodbeds were comfortablesunrise tourenjoyed my staymain building
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Super clean rooms and bathrooms, staff is really nice and helpful. I liked the lobby, there’s so much space, easy to chill out even when u checked out and your flight is going at 10pm.. absolutely no complaints.
We had a really good time in Siem reap. Great location!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great hostel with comfortable rooms and great atmosphere. The food and drinks were cheap and amazing! The common areas and pools were also really nice and a great place to hang out. They make it super easy to book transportation and day trips to Angkor Wat, Killing Field, museums, etc. Onederz set us up with a really great tour guide to Angkor Wat, his name is Sai and speaks perfect English and was so friendly and informative. Only negative was that I did notice what seemed to be blood stains on the bed sheets which grossed me out. Unfortunately I noticed it as I was checking out, however I'm sure if I brought it to a staff member's attention they would immediately change it since they were so nice and eager to help. Other than that the room and private bathroom were super clean

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Really great hostel with a super relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Huge area for eating and relaxing downstairs and a lovely little pool on the roof which is perfect for cooling down after being out in the sun. Really friendly and helpful staff - advice and bookings for tours and further travel. Beds were really comfortable and a good size, and there’s lockers to keep personal belongings. Bathrooms always kept lovely and clean. Right next to the night market which has some lovely stalls to look around and a short walk from pub street if you want to go to the restaurants/clubs/bars around there.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I was shock when we first arrived the place as I recalled that we book a hostel. But, when I fist saw it, it looked like a more expensive moderate hotel. What we expected of a "hostel" was a place that we can put our stuff and rest for the night. Onederz Hostel definitely opened my eyes. It's a wonderful place, clean, spacious and lively. The lobby made you feel a sense of a community with people all around working, chatting, making new friends, etc. Furthermore, they have a swimming pool on the rooftop. The staff is friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. I would like to send a special thank from me and my friends to Veasna (I'm sorry if I couldn't recall your name correctly, I just remember that it means "unknown future"). You are a fine man and a great staff. We wish that you find your way and have a good future, not just "unknown".

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

It was a very pleasant stay for us for three nights. Very close to night market where you can spend the evening and night. The staffs were also very helpful with a smiling face everytime. Restaurant food was also very good quality with decent rates. The sitting area in the lobby is much spacious where people can interact asking each others. In totality, a very good place to stay in siem reap.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family