“Great place”

Fresh Fruit Factory
Ranked #3 of 945 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: At Fresh Fruit Factory, we provide fruit cuisine with very fresh and delightful Cambodian fruits. Everything we serve at Fresh Fruit Factory is carefully selected by ourselves. We take pride in serving delightful fruit cuisine made with very fresh and safe ingredient in a hygienic kitchen. We assure you that our delightful cuisine will refresh you from the heat! We always do our best to make every customer smile.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed in here, it's only a small menu but the food is great, especially on a hot day. The owners are lovely and make you feel very welcome. I only wish I'd had time to go back a few more times!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I loved the food and atmosphere of this cafe! I had delicious carbonara and mango shaved ice. Also I was very happy with the service by staff.
I'd love to go again!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went because of all the great reviews on Trip advisor, but no idea how this place is number one in restaurant section. The only meals are cold pasta, the rest of the menu is fruit and ice cream and all very expensive, $5 for a small bowl! Crazy prices for anywhere never mind Cambodia. The ingredients seemed cheap too, with the cream dissolving like cream from a can does. With such a limited and very expensive menu, we won't be returning.

7  Thank Natalie A
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was just in Japan for kakigori and this kakigori surpassed my expectations. It is perfect given the hot weather. The service was amazing and it was a lovely memorable time. We wrote on their wall (which is allowed) and this is a must visit for all! The antique benz was also a landmark! :)

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We loved this place. The mango pancakes were amazing! They allow the customers to write on the walls, so it is fun to see all the places people are from who have visited. We of course left our mark as well. This is a very casual place and inexpensive but the portions are huge.