Overall its a nice hotel. I don´t know if I would pay full price for what it offers. The hotel itself looks beautiful from the "outside" but if you look carefully, the details are totally off and there are many things to improve.
- Every room has a beautiful view towards the sea.
- If you come and want an amazing massage, as for Rossanna at the spa. She is the best!
- Good WiFi.
- Rooms are roomy.
- Clean and white sheets, towels and bathrobes.
- Huge bathrooms.
- They offer a pillow menu... yes, they do!
- Comfy bed.
- Super small pool.
- The staff is not as friendly as I read from previous reviews.
- The food is definitely not as good as I read from previous post. I believe you can find better, tastier food for less.
- The cleaning staff is not trained to respect the privacy of the guest. If you are changing your clothes, YOU DON´T NEED TO ENTER THE ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING TO CLEAN THE FLOORS.
- I would also train the staff in charge of the cleaning of the rooms. It need to be better.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking