I stayed at this hotel twice in March'18. One stay was 3 days and one stay of 2 days. The hotel is pretty decent compared to some really bad but expensive hotels in Antofagasta.
1. Very good location next to mall
2. very good location next to a private gym, where one can train for 12 usd/day.
3. The hotel has a v decent breakfast.
4. The rooms are noise free.
5. Excellent HUGE bathroom..I really liked the shower.
6. Nice looking restaurant with a good ambience for dinner.
1. The front desk..some guys are good but some blokes working there are really NASTY. They know, their city has limited hotel options and they thrive on it, by being rude.
2. The internet conection is very dodgy. Its best to stay on a lower floor. On a higher floor, there is NO wifi as told to me by the 2-3 of the front desk staff.
3. Takes extremely long to check in..Usually a long queue and understaffed.
Overall, because of limited options in this city, I will not mind returning to this hotel again for the positives. I recommend this hotel to everyone ( I have stayed in almost all popular hotels in this city and this is perhaps the bEST).
I hope you found this review helpful, in case you did, please do note hesitate to click on " Helpful" tab. Thank you.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking