US$113
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$85
US$78
Terrado Arturo Prat Hotel(Iquique)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Hotel Diego de Almagro Iaquique(Iquique)(Great Value!)
US$85
Gavina Sens(Iquique)
US$100
US$136
US$110
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$81
US$64
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

NH Iquique(Iquique)(Great Value!)
US$52
All reviewsthe kitchencheap pricehear the waveshostelbackpackersbeachlockersvibebarbecuerooftopenglish
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I was there several times, if possible in the small single room s/n The shared rooms are large, it has large lockable cupboards.
Very nice terrace with views of the Pacific Ocean and nice garden, WiFi, unfortunately, only in the lounge. Only shared shower and toilet.
Barbecues are very nice.
Simple breakfast included.

Room Tip: First, hae a look at the room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The place offers spacious and clean rooms close to the beach and a casino. There are lockers for everyone in the common area (also for people in double rooms) and the common area itself is lovely. A huge disadvantage are the other facilities: not enough pans in the kitchen (only one frying pan), WiFi which only works in the common area AND ways too less toilets and showers!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

This hostel is ok if you want a party hostel, but if you don't want this, skip it. It is really noisy in the rooms and you here everything from the garden. There is no stop on the music so it goes on all night. The kitchen is big, but not everything works. There is a wall to put your food in with your name, but our food was stolen. The lady said that it was our own problem. There were also some big cockroaches in the kitchen, but they didn't do anything against it. And the showers are in the toilets...

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Mephistofiles
Reviewed 1 April 2013

After reading reviews, this seemed like the lesser of all the other bad hostels. But when we arrived we were pleasantly surprised. The hostel was very clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. It was a really nice hostel. We had a huge private matrimonial room with a deck. The common women's bathroom was clean and never overly busy. The men's has the shower and toilets combined in a stall, but my husband didn't mind (I would have). This hostel has the best common area we have seen in 6 months of traveling. Very easy to meet other travelers. The kitchen closes at 11pm, which is only an issue if you forget and leave your beer, wine or water in there. It's good though as it keeps drunks from stealing your food and drinks. However, there is a secret way to get in, so a couple of our beers did disappear the first night. Just need to wrap in bag better. The beach and surf breaks are only a block away and the grocery store is 4 blocks away. You can hear people talking until 1:30am. But it wasn't bad enough to keep from sleeping, if we decided not to join them. Great hostel! Definitely recommend.

Autumn and Abe
Asquaredadventures.com

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Iquique Travel to spend a couple of days of work desconectndo.
Anybody do a backup through the official website of Hosteling and booked a double room with private bathroom.
Travel overnight bus from Atacama and reaches about 08 in the morning.

feedback,

I reached the hotel, I went to reception and as expected the room was not ready, normal and logical.
Ask for a reservation to the person who was in reception, primermente not find it .. submit the voucher and finally found it.
I commented that there was no provision of the type of room I Elected but would be a turn which began a series of unfortunate events.
First attempt cobrrme ms for the room which I refused flatly, seeing that he would get more money told me to wait at 12 noon that would be the person who is responsible for reception.
Pedi if it was possible to have a coffee (08:00 am) to which he refused telling me no, embarrassing.

12:00 h, I return from a walk around town and have a coffee in the reception and someone else had already approached me to ask about my reservation.
Reintroduced the voucher and tells me there is a double booked.
I try and talk to me that this doi drunk.
Alli begins an incredible hesitate!, The reservation does not respect me, treat me like an idiot, and at the time of surrendering my document.
Upon surrender my Chilean identity began a series of racist abuse.
I handed the identification and textual phrase is Spanish there see if we are returning to colonize .. the Spaniards again ..... and continued a little longer such comments.
Try by all means to avoid the situation and went because besides the room was all by not listing at 12 as I said teammate instead pasron me that after 14 h ..

I went to the beach, I retraced ls 15:30 and just handed me the keys to the room, went up, l room was dirty, the broken window, the bathroom and shower were not only shared but while sitting on the toilet you you can shower ....
Cleaning nonexistent.
No towels, the rent, but put it on the web are included.
They rent towels ls that other guests have left.
And all for about 20.000Clp night about 50 euros.

I would tell them to reflect on their premises, they treat customers and even a backpackers that everyone has the right to be treated like a human being and to clean some ..
And although customers is young people should not take advantage

Never more i come ....