US$70
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hilton Hefei(Hefei)
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
US$93
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomfortable bednoodlesexcellent choiceon arrivalkindsfloorenglishchina
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Very professional, staff was helpful. I had the best time at Holiday Inn Hefei. Nice room, amazing food and good facilities. It has a great location too, in walking distance to downtown area. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler looking for a quite and peaceful residence for the duration of their trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
HFECH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2011

Dear Peace_K,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Hefei while you travelling to Hefei recently and taking time to post your comments. Your compliment will definitely serves as motivation to our colleague to drive for better quality. All hotel facilities and sorrounding downtown area are much convenient for both business and leisure travellers. Key sight-seeing spots are in the walking distance around hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Hefei in near future!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Good location and good service, the staffs are very friendly and helpful.....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
HFECH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2011

Dear Dragon,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Hefei and take your time to post your feedback. Holiday Inn Hefei locates at city center and is very convenient for both business and leisure travellers. Also, I'm pleased to know that our colleague provided good service to you during staying and we will continue improving our service to serve you better.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Hefei in future.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

The location of the hotel is very good, convinient for shopping and eating.The room is not very large but with grade, and very comfortable. The best feeling is the service, considerable, meticulous and fast. I will back next time I'm in hefei.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
HFECH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

Dear Tina,

Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Hefei and taking time to post your comments. Holiday Inn Hefei locates at city center and very convenient for both business and leisure travellers. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed our service and our colleague will be happy to serve you again in future.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Hefei soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Hefei with my children last week. Location is quite good, lots of shopping centre around and the train station is very near. The front desk staff are nice and helpful especially the girl from France offer good service. I would return when back in the city

1  Thank panzhiwei
HFECH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Dear Panzhiwei,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Hefei and taking time to post your comments. I'm glad to know that our colleague took good care of you and your family while your staying. I'll pass your compliments to our France colleague and it will serve as motivation for further improvement. Again, thank you for your comments and looking forward to welcoming you back in future!

Reviewed 27 August 2011

Very nice Hotel.The service was excellent and friendly. The room was clean and modern.The location is fine and the taxi ride to anywhere and very much enjoyed my stay there, I still want to be back there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
HFECH, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2011

Dear Amy,

Greeting from Holiday Inn Hefei!

Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Hefei and taking time to post your comments. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will try our best to creat atmosphere of home for every traveller.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Hefei soon!

Best regards