Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$139
Booking.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
Orbitz.comUS$139
TravelocityUS$139
2,430 results
All reviews guest service manager front desk business trip swimming pool alina huang vita titanium elite amenities china cab concierge gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2020

This resort was the perfect weekend get away for us. The pools, the service, the attention to detail were superb. Kyo was one of the managers that greeted us upon arrival and continued to check in on us during the stay and was very personable, reliable and accommodating. Fantastic service from the team. I definitely recommend this as a nice get away. The only down side is the distance from the city and the tourists items, but if you want to just relax, the pools are perfect!

Room tip: definitely request an ocean view!
Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank Curtis B
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed 6nights as part of my business trip. The rooms are generally split into two different wings. The room is really huge and comes with a large balcony as well! Basic amenities are all provided. Downside is that you certainly need to take a cab to Xiamen downtown. Generally very comfortable stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank shun821
Reviewed 30 April 2020

The area that attracted me back to this hotel during most of my Xiamen business trip is the friendly and excellent service staffs, from the front desk, international, Japanese restaurants and the fish bar. I think this is the most important of all, they will try their best to assist me on all my requests and needs.... I will also like to thanks the front desk Ms. Alina to alway take an extra miles in all the assist and help so as to achieve a wonderful and comfortable stay for me.
Last year during my family vacation trips to Xiamen, I had also booked these hotel for all of them (around 5rooms), feedback from my families are also nice, wonderful and comfortable stay that they will alway miss.

Room tip: best view and service!
Date of stay: April 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LeonTan2105
Reviewed 22 April 2020

Nothing to say particularly as a resort. The swimming pool, gym, and bars are not open due to the virus, which make it a little bit boring in the suburban area. The breakfast buffet is also limited. Expecting croissants in the early morning, they don’t provide that either.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

We are 2 Titanium Elite members who booked Xiamen Marriott Hotel and Conference Centre mostly because of excellent reviews that we read. And we can confirm all of them, the ocean front location and the views from the hotel are breath taking and the running path that is just in front of a hotel is excellent for walking and jogging. The hotel grounds are in a perfect shape and variety and food offering was excellent.

The most important aspect why we felt in love with this property is outstanding care for guests. From one side we were unfortunate to arrive in China few days before the Coronavirus situation dramatically escalated. But on the other side we were so happy to be in this hotel that really took care of us in this difficult situation. Especially Front Desk Manager Mrs. Vita Huang made us feel safe by providing us the masks that we were not able to buy by ourselves because of not having Chinese ID cards. She was always offering her help and we knew it that if we need anything we could contact her. Thank you Mrs. Huang for everything what you have done and your masks that help us safely return home.

Finally due to the situation with flights being canceled we had to leave hotel 2 days before the planned check-out date. And even though we paid our stay with points and therefore had non-refundable rate, they promised to refund us points for the unused 2 days. We appreciate this very much because it proves that Xiamen Marriott Hotel and Conference Centre dos not use this difficult situation with Coronavirus to profit. We are so looking forward for our future stays in this property.

Date of stay: January 2020