All reviews small mountain mosaic tiles city resort amazing shower spg hotels the club lounge service was pretty slow concierge staffs nice hotel co workers oyster omelette quiet location modern facilities upgraded to a junior suite business trip room facing many choices
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks everyone from the GM David to Manager Stanley great help, loved the hotel and the super service from everyone, i felt special thanks again
Expecially all the staff in the club lounge great help

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank stefano p
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear stefano p,
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service experience were what you expected and deserve.We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights for a family travel and it was a perfect stay! The hotel is about 15 mins away from the airport and is located on a small mountain, which creates a quite and fresh environment with beautiful greenery surrounding the hotel. We had connecting rooms and both of them are spacious, clean and cozy. Beds were also big and comfortable. We used afternoon tea and happy hour at the Club Lounge which has two floors so we had a large seat upstairs and had a talk whereas some business people were working on the main floor. The food was nice and has all the essentials. Staff were generally friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Todd Lin who was really outstanding!! He was passionate, proactively assisted guests. His F&B knowledge was so extensive that my dad was very satisfied with drinks Todd made for him. He is the star of the Club Lounge with genuine hospitality attitude! Breakfast was one of the best I ever had! A lot of choices and very tasty especially the Xiamen’s popular oyster pancake which is made by chef at the live station. Wilma Zhang who was very friendly with warm smile and efficient in service. Overall, the hotel has beautiful facilities and great staff. My sincere appreciation to Front Desk Leona Jiang who was so kind and took great care of us from the beginning to the end of our stay. She was always willing to help us and truly made our stay. Also thanks to Front Office Manager Vivian for her warm care and assistance. For those who are planning for a trip to Xiamen, CHOOSE Le Meridien for your stay. You will not regret it!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear HYOUN222,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Le Meridien Xiamen hotel is located in scenery beautiful Xianyue park area, a peaceful hillside or courtyard view is seen from all guest rooms' balconies or large windows. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

such a pleasant experience to stay here at le Meridien hotel,.from the hotel managers to the house keeping and gym personnel,they are so attentive.Wide selections of food and drinks..clean room ,ckean surroundings ..selections of music that they played...aahhh ..it feels like home...thank so much guys for the great and unforgettable experience ....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Jong V,
Thank you for taking your time to review your stay at Le Meridien Xiamen. Le Meridien xiamen hotel is located in scenery beautiful Xianyue park area, with very beauty environment. I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received. Please rest assured that we will keep working hard for you and look forward we hope to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I am an SPG Platinum Guest (w/ Ambassador) who recently stayed at the Le Meridien Xiamen as a result of an overnight connection. Flew in late at night, and out early the next morning.

The features of the hotel are aligned with the Le Meridien brand you would expect - Malin & Gotez products, chic lobby and bar, focus on art, etc. What makes this property special is the top service provided by Stanley Shi (the Guest Services Manager) and his team!

Given the short stay, Stanley ensured that our room was upgraded and that various local snacks and treats were found in the room. He additionally stayed up all night (on-call in case we had any concerns) and even prepared us boxed breakfasts, with coffee, for our car ride over the next morning to the airport!

If you visit Xiamen, I highly recommend you stay at this hotel - you'll get both a quite night's sleep and a wonderful team to take care of you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Anderson T,
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Xiamen. It was a pleasure to note how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
I was very pleased to hear that you are our SPG--Platinum Member(w/ Ambassador), thank you so much for your great support for stay in our hotels.Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned, specially our GSM Stanley.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

In my more than 800 nights at SPG hotels, I have rarely come across such superlative service as my recent experience here with May Liu the hotel manager, Stanley Shi the Guest Service manager really providing an extremely high level of personalized service, from check in to providing directions all the way through departure. Many small touches made all the difference and it was the best customer service I have experienced in years.

The hotel itself provides a very peaceful atmosphere overlooking the hills and Xiamen so it feels like a quiet respite within a city yet is only a few minutes by taxi to anywhere one would want to go as Xiamen is a pretty compact city. It is very well maintained with beautiful finishings and modern facilities.

The room was very spacious with a view of the surrounding hills and very well appointed with beautiful and elegant furnishings. It was very pleasant to look out in the morning over the city at sunrise.

Breakfast had a wide selection of local and international cuisine and I especially appreciated the fact they had local specialties like oyster omelette and peanut soup as well as noodles made to order.

All in all, an outstanding and memorable stay and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Xiamen in a heartbeat!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Behappyeachday,
Thank you for taking your time to review your stay at Le Meridien Xiamen.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the environment, foods and service were what you expected and deserve. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned, specially May and Stanley.
Thank you for your valuable time again and we are delighted to welcome you back in the near future.