All reviews german restaurant german beer paulaner brauhaus during weekends sleep quality stayed for nights excellent stay the ground floor outstanding hotel breakfast buffet large selection spacious room rain shower club lounge lobby business china
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I stayed at the Kempinski for business.
It's a very large comfortable corporate hotel. That's a compliment.
Perfect for a tired business man.. I had travelled for 24 hours when I arrived.
The bed was very nice and I had a great view over the lake.
Breakfast was comprehensive although they didn't have a clue what
Peppermint tea was...
I would definitely stay here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jenny P, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back once again upon your next visit to Xiamen.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Stayed at this Hotel after looking at there website , what a bad decision , this Hotel is trying to be 5 Star but more like 3 Star , average rooms , poor service , Restaurants well below average , Water pressure in the Shower very low , checked out and moved to Shangri La , what a difference , beautiful new Hotel , great Restaurants , and lovely location on the Beach , Danny

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jenny P, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest:

It was indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us at Kempinski Hotel Xiamen and I truly appreciate your valued comments which are very much appreciated.

May I take this opportunity to apologise for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. Rest assured we shall address the points you mentioned properly and I sincerely trust you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back to Kempinski Xiamen during which time you may experience the standard of service commensurate with Kempinski.

Once again I thank you for choosing Kempinski Xiamen during your recent visit and for your valued comments.

With my best personal regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for the Xiamen stone qshow. Service was well. Easy check in and out. Rooms were big and clean. Quality and selection for breakfast were good. There is a Bavarian beer house / Restaurant in the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jenny P, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was my first trip to China, therefore also the first time to Xiamen. I visited other cities as well during this trip but found Xiamen to be the one of the best cities I visited in China. Xiamen is not a huge city therefore the location of the hotel is not a real problem. Kempinski is one of the new hotels in Xiamen. It is modern, luxurious and huge! The rooms are of 5-star standards with spacious bathrooms, great lighting, great bed and great facilities. The view from my room was breathtaking. The breakfast spread was huge too! I wish I could stay in Kempinski longer! Strongly recommended if you are staying in Xiamen.

Room Tip: Views from rooms on higher floors is better. Rooms facing the front of the hotel have better views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jenny P, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It was indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us at Kempinski Hotel Xiamen and nice to hear you had a most enjoyable and relaxing stay with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this place the other week and was so impressed with the food we came back and next time I visit I'm likely to stay in the hotel.

Many thanks to Eileen who looked after us with her service but big big big thank you for such beautiful food goes to the chef Kai and his team. Cannot fault the lovely tasting food that's presented and will definitely be back soon.

10 out of 10