US$67
US$45
US$37
Priceline
1,623 results
All reviewshorizon clubcafe zenwalk in wardrobegolden circlelobby loungecoco parkbusiness tripexcellent stayshangri la shenzhenexcellent hotelluxurious hotelsteam roomlate checkbreakfast buffethouse keepingfavorite hotelbusiness district
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stayed in a Horizon Club room for our anniversary. It was everything we had hoped for - beautifully appointed room with lovely amenities. Aside from the luxurious room, really enjoyed the spa, the pool, restaurants and the spa facilities.

But what made this trip particularly special was that the staff really recognised that we were there for a special occasion and went above and beyond expectations to make us feel incredibly special, and well looked after.

Huge thank you to Jenny Liu (Front Office Service) who co-ordinated some fabulous personal elements - the most touching, aside from generous gifts delivered by hand, was a handwritten and decorated card. Inside, not just a short note, but a long, lovingly crafted message.

Big thank you also to Smith from concierge who also made us feel very special and helped us celebrate our anniversary. Another thanks must go to Akeelah Cai (Customer Sales) who was very kind and efficient in her communications when we informed her that we would be visiting for a special occasion - thank you so much Akeelah.

We will be back, and will definitely be recommending the hotel to our friends. It's the perfect luxurious weekend break from Hong Kong.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Jean-Marc P, General Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Humphrey W

Thank you very much for having chosen our Hotel for the celebration of your wedding anniversary and we are pleased to see that we could match and exceed your expectations

Looking forward to welcoming you back or your next anniversary if not earlier

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Considering it was my first time in Shenzhen, I have to say that it was very good to stay in this hotel. I liked very much the service and the facilities. Location is also very good as you have a lot of restaurants and bars for the night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rafael V

Thank you very much for having chosen our Hotel for your first stay in Shenzhen and thank you very much for your appreciative comments on our Hotel facilities and services

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Shangri la hotel in Futian, Shenzhen many times over the last 20 months - I'm happy to give a review:

Location:
The hotel is situated in the central financial district of Shenzhen, and is perfectly located close to all the best restaurants, malls, bars, nightclubs, parks, museums - all an easy walking distance.

Transport:
The hotel sits directly above the Futian train station (second biggest train station in the world after Grand Central in NY), you can easily get on the metro to anywhere in Shenzhen, or hop on the bullet train and be in Guangzhou in 36 minutes! Taxis are cheap and readily available from the hotel. Buses are available, however I would not recommend These, as taxis and the metro will get you around this huge city with ease.

The hotel:
The Shangri la hotel in Futian has an immense lobby with beautiful flower arrangements and exquisite lobby lounge. The welcoming staff are excellent - nothing is a problem and they will help you with a big smile. Bella in particular is a fantastic representative of the hotel, always there to make sure check in and out is seemless - fantastic staff member. Tiffany the customer service manager is extremely good at her job - making my stays such a pleasure. My premier mini suite was ready with a DVD player already set up, fruit, chocolates and sparkling water waiting for Me, with a lovely hand written note welcoming me back to the hotel. I couldn't fault the staff at the hotel; from cleaning staff to management, they are highly professional, attentive and will do everything to make my stay totally enjoyable.

Rooms:
I usually stay in a premier king room. These are fantastic and well priced. From a big desk, comfortable couches and a huge bed. The rooms are maintained very well and the bathroom is beautifully appointed with marble and even a tv in the bath! The views are incredible, overlooking the city or the civic park (or both) - the night view is simply stunning.

Hotel restaurants, bars:
The 3 restaurants are fantastic - Cafe Zen for breakfast is so good. Shang Garden is excellent for dinner serving fine dining Chinese fusion cuisine. Seventh Son is simply stunning (a little pricy, but worth it for the treat). The garden bar next to Shang Garden is very relaxing - there are 2 singers who are really good, singing all of your favourites, great to relax with a drink.

Horizon Lounge:
I can't recommend this more - it is incredibly beautiful with amazing staff. Great food and the best views in the house as it is located on the 37th floor.

Pool, Gym etc
Again, these facilities are top rate. The gym has the best machines and is huge! The pool is heated with an amazing view of the city - the changing rooms are beautifully appointed, and after a swim you can hop in the steam room, then enjoy a dip in the plunge pools.

Loyalty program:
Excellent never benefits, which get better as you move up the tiers as you stay longer or more often. You can collect rewards points that can redeemed at the restaurants, upgrades, transfer to airpoints and much more - Golden Circle

Conclusion:
Best location, best staff, best rooms, best facilities and great loyalty program. I highly recommend this hotel to any business or pleasure traveller.

Regards
Nik Nigro
From New Zealand

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear nik912

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with us and thank you for your extensive review of your experience with us and your impression on Shenzhen

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Awesome hotel and service is so much beyond exceptions. I would like to give special thanks to the wonderful staff there, they were so nice and super helpful to me and family during 4 night stay there.
I have stayed there more than many nights for last many years. But this time it was made very special for my first family stay. Rudolf Gimmi from management was so special and helping me in many ways. Appreciate it very much.
I felt like I was at a home away from home. During my brief stay, so many of the staff made me feel welcome and were very helpful. Also to mention Scott Xu from the Café was outstanding and Jonas Pan from Café too. Also Victoria Wang for all the help.
I will definitely stay here again for my stays. Thanks again Rudolf and the staff- Please pass my appreciation

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Rudolf G, General Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear exedra536

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with us with your family and thank you for having recognized the warm services from our dedicated colleagues. Your appreciation has been shared among all and it was really heart warming

We hope we will have another occasion of welcoming you back to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

i had a superior stay at the hotel. It was beyond my dream and the service made me smile so much. Especially one girl Emma working in the first floor restaurant, Emma makes me so happy every day i meet her。 She is so natural in all she fo.

Thanks for an awesome stay!

This hotel has 5 star service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear johnakenstierna

Thank you very much for having recently stayed with us and thank you very much for your appreciative comments about our services and offerings and especially towards our wonderful colleague Emma, who really is a treasure and live our Brand Value delivering at all times Hospitality from the Heart

Looking forward to welcoming you back again to Shenzhen and the Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen