“Good seating arrangements ”

Brew House All Day Dining
Ranked #94 of 4,304 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Cuisines: Asian, European, Seafood
Dining options: Buffet
Neighbourhood: Luohu Port
Description: Start your day with a refreshing breakfast at Brew House. During the day, an seafood buffet for lunch and dinner is well prepared by our specialty chef. Furthermore, a delicate a la carte menu is on offer for the rest of the day with selection of Chinese, Western and Asian dishes to please everyone.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

One thing I liked about the set up is that they have ample seats for dining, be it if you alone or with a big group. Unfortunately, they had porridge for breakfast but didn't have 'you tiao ' to go with it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

It was a solo business trip night. And I am too tired to explore the surrounding area. Then I stepped into the Crowne Plaza hotel's own buffet restaurant. Turns out, they have plenty of choices, lots of different beer and wine, nice environment with a outdoor deck overlooking Shenzhen's vibrant night life, and last but not least, friendly staff. All of them are too nice and helpful. A sweet girl called Lisa even escort me to the lift and help me pressed the button.
Overall, an unexpected yet joyful dining experience.
Recommend.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza. This restaurant is part of the hotel. When we arrived on Friday, we were told that there was a seafood buffet in the Brew House. We were seated just 10 minutes before the buffet was to start. The waiter asked me to wait to visit the buffet. I agreed and off he went. HE NEVER CAME BACK. I had no idea that the buffet consisted of more than the minuscule amount of food on the buffet line in front of our table. After waiting for 20 minutes, we started noticing other guests getting food. I decided it was safe to get mine. I got a little and sat down. It would have been nice if I was told that the buffet extended into the back of the restaurant. It would have been nice if I was told that beverages, wine, beer, soft drinks, were included and available at a station near the bar. Nothing! It wasn't until we were hunting down someone for the check that we discovered that I didn't just spend $27.50 USD on a salad plate of crab legs and lettuce. That was day one.

Morning One: The breakfast buffet is served here as well. It's great. Loads of choices. They had food that my vegan husband could eat, but unless I wanted a sugar filled meal, which is what I got, there was little that didn't have mushrooms or meat in it. ON A POSITIVE: each food item was clearly marked. They had their own cards and a check mark told you if they contained milk, fish, pork, beef, soy, eggs and so on. Great for people with dietary restrictions.

Evening two: I know what you're thinking, why go back. Well, my husband twisted his ankle while we were out during the day and we were limited to the hotel. We did try to order from he room service menu, but there wasn't anything vegan friendly for him.
The waiter couldn't seem to understand our order so he ran and grabbed the hostess who was working in both the Italian restaurant next door.
My husband had the buffet since there were more vegan options there than on the menu. (He still wasn't told that the drinks were included.) The hostess took our order and away she went. My husband went a found a few items he could eat while I waited for the chicken sandwich I ordered off the menu.
Meanwhile, we watched as the children from the next table went up and stuck their fingers in the eye and mouth of the fish head on seafood buffet. Then they would touch the sushi next to it. Not one person asked them to stop. Not one person spoke to the family. Not one person thought to ask these children to stop touching food that others might want to eat.
After an hour of waiting, my husband snagged the hostess as she scurried past, to ask about my meal. 30 minutes later it arrived hot and fresh. It took an hour and 30 minutes to get a chicken sandwich, fries and a ramekin of lettuce.

Morning two breakfast buffet: We were seated at a table. We placed our drink orders and headed off to the buffet in search of food. When we returned to our table, it had been moved and a family was now seated there. It was almost laughable. We were asked to sit at another table and were asked for our drink orders again. When my tea arrived, it was lukewarm and weak. At this point, we were finished. This restaurant could use some training from the rest of the hotel staff.

All in all, If we weren't stuck in the hotel for dinner on night 2, we wouldn't have eaten there after night one.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

had few beers there few times, not o busy, maybe is not right time. liked to sit outside patio, where you can see the street, the people, and just relax,

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Good western food for offer. Worth visiting if Chinese national is not the thing. Saved our trip in food point actually. They make foods out of menu also. Just ask.