“I love their gyro's.”
Review of Mama's - CLOSED

Mama's
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great Kebabs at a great location. Come to Mama's in Seaworld square today for excellent food and our famous mama's pizza. Delivery available!
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The gyros are delicious. Order them with the "white sauce" which they call garlic and ask for 2 of them....they don't mind at all. The french fries come piping hot and it is a lovely location there at Sea World.....worth every penny and the effort to get there.

Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

I used to eat often at the old mama's restaurant. The food was good and the price, fair. Since they' ve moved to the new location I first tried it on the opening week as I was curious about the new products. What a big disapointment! I've asked for a kebab, was so small, but expensive.
I really wanted to give it another try as I am a big fan of the arabic food. This time I ve had lamb kebab plate... same old story, small portion of meat, 7 french fries (no joke!) And a little bit of salad with some garlic sauce spread over.
Don't waste your money!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I was lurking in Seaworld Square late night after a great Party at The Village and found I only had a choice of McDonalds, KFC and and this little place called Mama's... Trying to stay off the fast food I staggered into Mama's and ordered a Pizza, Beef Plate and Cheeze Sticks. All of which were excellent and good value. OK so it is still fast food... but the food was real and was fantastic.

The friendly staff told me that Mama's is open 24 hours so as far as I'm aware it's the only delivery place open all hours ... So I've took the menu and have since ordered 3 more times and each time has been great.

I've found my late night delivery place.... Worth taking a take away menu for all those times you are stuck at home with nothing in the Fridge... Great stuff!

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Having lived in Shekou for a couple of years now I have eaten at many of the restaurants around town. I have to say that Mama's is one of my favorite places to eat. The Kebabs are the best, especially chicken with garlic sauce. The staff is always happy to see you, and the food comes out quick. Its a great place to just sit and relax and enjoy yourself.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

A great meeting place in the SeaWorld Square, Shekou! I found this restaurant to be a fantastic little gem with a great location. The internet was free and is fast so this is always handy when passing through. The prices were more then reasonable compared to other places in Shekou. Also great for late night food ...