“Not bad”
Review of Mama's - CLOSED

Mama's
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great Kebabs at a great location. Come to Mama's in Seaworld square today for excellent food and our famous mama's pizza. Delivery available!
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Mama's has a nice patio to sit and watch your day go by the staff were kind and the food was not bad for ethnic food on the mainland.

Freshly pressed juices was a bonus and the food was fresh and served hot.

The onion rings were crispy on the outside but still quite hard on the inside and the same went for the french fries.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The food is okay, and it's a nice break if you want something different from your typical non chinese options in shenzhen. It's a good option to have, however the overall quality of the service didn't leave a good impression although i went 4 times. The waitresses seem bored, and when you flag them to order something extra they give you the "what do you want" kind of look.
I don't let that spoil my mood though, because the outdoor patio is a great place to hang out and talk to friends.

1  Thank AndreiC650
Reviewed 30 July 2013

VIllage Bar & Grill is on of my Favorite place when I come eat to Shekou, Shenzhen...and I was told by the staffs their that Mama's was affiliated to Village...Since finding a reliable and safe place to eat in Shenzhen is always my #1 priority...I was very much willing to give it a try to give me some options.
I went to Mamas on 2 separate occassions during my trip to Shenzhen/China. I was very please to see the well decorated restaurant and the food was fast, tasty and priced at a very resonable level.
On my second visit, I stopped there on my way home from the bar, I tried one more time, need to work on speed at night, but overall very tasty and freindly servcie.
Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Mama's seems the lost gem in Sea World, Shekou! The location is just fantastic, right in the heart of the square tucked in the corner with both inside and outside dining.

They have excellent Pizza's, the best I've had in China and I could see that as the delivery bikes were always zooming in and out! I love the kababs ... Especially chicken with garlic sauce! I mostly like the 'home cut fries' - not the normal horrible ovan baked fries that most restaurants seem to serve so this was a huge plus for me!

The biggest surprise was the coffee that they import from Tanzania - it's amazing, love it and it's the best I've ever had! I have no idea why anyone is sitting in Starbucks when Mama's coffee is right next door - I think they need to market this and it's a mist try!

The WIFI is exceptionally fast, with beer on draft - I'm a fan. It's fantastic and ill be back!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

The gyros are delicious. Order them with the "white sauce" which they call garlic and ask for 2 of them....they don't mind at all. The french fries come piping hot and it is a lovely location there at Sea World.....worth every penny and the effort to get there.