“print a new menu”
Review of Mama's - CLOSED

Mama's
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great Kebabs at a great location. Come to Mama's in Seaworld square today for excellent food and our famous mama's pizza. Delivery available!
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Went to check this place out, ordered a Tsing Tao beer on the menu 20rmb, then the staff pointed to what appeared to be a 3 scribbled over the top of the 0, then informed us it was an 8, I’m not bothered about the money, it’s the principle, 28 for a none import beer. Needless, I did not bother ordering food, far better places in the area.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I reviewed some time back and gave this place higher reviews. Today my wife & I both had the Doner Kabab, she had beef, chicken for me: the chicken was not hot, it was small chunks of white/dark meat chicken that did not taste freshly prepared. My problem with any re-heated chicken or steak item is it ends up tasting bland and not appetizing. In fairness, it was "ok" but not the delicious taste you get when fresh meat is seared hot.

My comments are hopefully going to convince the management to stick to making what they do best EXCELLENT. I don't think you can make a great kabob with cold chicken/steak warmed over.

The sauce (garlic for me) was excellent and plentiful.

The french fries were done fresh and were piping hot.

The atmosphere is very warm & inviting. The staff was pleasant and attentive.

1  Thank twodoggzz
Reviewed 10 February 2014

If visiting seaworld the breakfast is the best around, also nice coffee and the prices are good. Great location and I especially like the Banna Bread (Only place that I have found with this on the menu) Nice staff and good service. Keep it up

Reviewed 23 November 2013

What a great place to sit in the new sea world, excellent service and good choice of food with lots of extra dishes added to the menus, this place has really improved

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Mama's has a nice patio to sit and watch your day go by the staff were kind and the food was not bad for ethnic food on the mainland.

Freshly pressed juices was a bonus and the food was fresh and served hot.

The onion rings were crispy on the outside but still quite hard on the inside and the same went for the french fries.