US$91
US$80
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$50
US$30
US$45
US$437
US$145
Agoda.com
US$68
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen(Shenzhen)
US$90
Hotels.com
US$96
  • Restaurant
All reviewslao jieexit dhotel is locatedwriting deskdongmen areaconvenient locationdongmen walking streetan ironmetro stationhong kong borderrooms are cleanan upgradeshopping malllaojieenglishchineseluohu
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights and the 3star is due to its impeccable location. Check in was swift and everything was fine til I realised the AC unit was not working. In fact it was spewing hot air. Although it was raining and the temperature outside was cooling, with out proper AC the room feels stuffy and hot. Reflected this issue immediately to the front desk and they told me they would sent someone over to fix it. But no one came in at all and the room remained stuffy and warm. So I called them repeatedly til finally someone at front desk ask if I need a fan. I was like what!!! And finally someone came up and told me off that I should not put the thermostat to 18deg.

At that moment I was so peeved and I just told myself that this could be worse if it was summer. So I just opened my room door to let the cold air from the common corridor waif in slowly so that the stuffiness can subside and then I opened my windows as well which turned out to be a bad move.. Mosquitoes starts coming in... Guess it's just my luck with this hotel. Next time I'll just pay more and stay at Haiyatt place just next door. Never again will I choose this place.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2016

We booked a deluxe suite and it turned out to be the largest hotel room we have ever stayed in. Large lounge and dining areas, large bedroom with sitting area and super king size bed. Two bathrooms, one with corner bath and huge shower. Great.
The a/c wasn't brilliant and the room never got below 22 degrees. Not a problem in winter. Breakfast was average but did have some western dishes, unlike many Asian hotels. Staff were friendly and helpful, although very little English spoken. Hotel is located in the middle of Dongmen and surrounded by shops, markets, restaurants and bars. The metro is only a few meters from the front door. Tip: Before you go download and print a metro map with stations in English as well as Chinese. We couldn't find one anywhere. Another Tip: It took us 1 1/2 hours in a bank to change HK dollars to RMB. Much easier to do it before you go. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Sixth floor has deluxe suites which are huge and not expensive compared to other destinations.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Like many other Chinese hotels, this one has many names. Its official name is ZTL Hotel.
Staff: nice but, as everywhere here, no or very bad English.
Located in the bustling Dongmen shopping area, where you will find half a dozen of malls and hundreds of shops selling clothes.
Food: the hotel has a huge Chinese restaurant with no western menu, but KFC, McDonald's and Pizza Hut branches are so many and all around the place.
Room: spacious and clean
Bed: soft and comfortable.
Amenities: the common stuff in addition to an IP-TV with free and paid selection of good movies.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Murtada A
Reviewed 19 November 2015

We are stay for 1 night in Dongmen book for family room, overall the room was spacious. But the receptionist cannot speak English so difficult for us to communicate.

Location very great near Metro Station and in the middle Dongmen Shopping Center

Room Tip: Choose family room if you are travelling more than 3 persons, the room so spacious and have 2 bedroom
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Checked in late on 13/10 as our flight from Singapore arrived at 11.05. Hotel front desk miss Lee were most helpful getting ready all 4 rooms ready for us . We were a family of 8. The breakfast not much of varieties but is sufficient for a simple meal. Food were everywhere surrounding the hotel , try the seafood restaurant opp the hotel, very delicious fried bee Hoon and prawns porridge . Checking out was smooth too, we even hired a mini van 16 seaters at 400 yuan to sheko ferry terminal en route to Macau . Overall a very pleasant stay. The only downside was the air con in two of the rooms weren't cold 305 and 310. And also there's a renovations gg on at the moment . Will stay here again if the rate is good.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family