US$430
US$135
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$44
US$73
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$120
US$65
US$251
US$120
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$34
US$238
US$33
US$445
clubmed.us
All reviewsstar fish marketbowling alleykids clubhaitang baystarfish marketprivate beachbreakfast buffetlagoon poolsanya airportf bhuge hotelservice staffhotel guestsnice beachchinese foodlobby loungeocean view
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We (2 adults, 2 children; 15 and 9 y o) stayed for 15 days and had a wonderful stay. We left full of bliss and so relaxed, but sad to leave this tremendous resort. The staff w Andre Nurman leading was attentive and amazing! 5 star sevice for sure! The lovely combination of tamed jungle suited us well. The beach was great and we swam in the sea almost every day. The food was really tasty and the room service good. This was an amazing stay and we will cherish the memories of amazing Haitang and the Renaissance Sanya!!!

1  Thank sjgrn
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Ms. sjgm

Thank you taking the time to share your experience staying at the resort. We are glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. We know that we still have many improvements to become better and we apologize if we did not meet any of your expectations.

Please feel free to let me know directly if I can assist you or your friends with future trips to Sanya. Thank you once again and have a great 2017.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.
I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for the great experience in Renaissance sanya resort
I plan to have my holiday weekend in sanya with my mom,it is hard for us to choose one comfortable hotel until my friend recommend.
Beautiful environment,the best service,a delicious breakfast and an elegant lounge, all remind me of home.
As a member of the Marriott Hotel Platinum Member Ms. Miki, helped us to upgrade to the best sea view suite.ln particular, I need give my thanks to your member,Miki Zhang Executive lounge Supervisor.She gave us great service and shared us the guide to the sanya felt the respect and kindness from her.She is the best service I met,compared with the other when i experienced in other hotels.
Mr.Zhao

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Mr. zhangzhaoneron

We are glad that you enjoyed the holiday with your mother. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience on tripadvisor. We will certainly pass your commendation on Miki, which Im sure she'll be delighted to hear.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 relaxing nights here. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The beach is good and so are the pools. We had a large room with the sea view on the 7th floor. There isn't much within walking distance, apart from a small grocery shop and a few local cafes (we didn't try them), but that adds to the peacefulness of the place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Mr. Dennis V
We appreciate the time you have taken to share with us your experience staying at the resort. Thank you for the feedback on our ambassadors, which I certainly would share with the team. Our apology if we fell short on some areas, which we are continuously working to improve. Thank you once again and please do let me know personally if I can assist with your future return trip.

Have a great 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had a wonderful view from my room on the beach and the pool area. There is a huge garden surrounding the hotel where you can have nice walks. The poolarea is huge and there are little spots to relax erverywhere at the pool side and the beach! Very nice Spa area!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Mr. Daniel E
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the resort. We appreciate the generous commendation that would certainly motivate our ambassadors to do better. Our apology if we fell short on some areas, which we are continuously working to improve. Thank you once again and please do let me know personally if I can assist with your future return trip.

Have a great 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my teenage daughter for seven nights and we were both very happy with the experience. The service from the staff was outstanding right from the start - Laura at reception and Bruce in the restaurant were two stand outs for us. There was no issue with not being able to speak Chinese. Most staff were conversant in English or were able to find a more fluent speaker with ease.

The food options can be expensive in terms of China however the buffet dinner is priced at 250rmb a head for Marriott members (free to join) and considering this includes a wide selection of fresh seafood and BBQ meats (cooked to order) and free flow wine and beer, we found dinner to be excellent value for money. There was also high quality live entertainment most nights. Lunch options start at 88 rmb with a range of noodle specials. Western food like burgers and pizza were around 120rmb each. All good size dishes and good quality. If you use Wechat wallet you can get further special and discounts. The breakfast buffet is also very impressive with options for everyone.

The resort itself is huge and the pool is quite a sight to behold. We chose to spend most of our time in the smaller lagoon as we had a lagoon access room - highly recommended option. We had no issues with cleanliness - our room was serviced every day to a high standard complete with cute towel animals as a finishing touch. Plenty of bottle water was provided daily.

The spa was on the expensive side as I wanted a particular treatment but my massage was excellent and they have specials for Marriott members for aromatherapy massages for less than 400rmb for a hour. We didn't end up using the r-cade but we had a good look around and it would keep children happy for hours. Currently a good deal of 138 rmb for three games of bowling, three VR games, two hours of arcade use, and a few other extras.

Overall it was a fantastic experience and we would happily recommend the resort to others.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Sir
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience staying at the resort on tripadvisor. We appreciate the generous feedback and will forward your commendations to both Sarah & Bruce. They will certainly be delighted that they were able to assist to create your memorable stay.

We are also glad that you can utilize your Marriott Rewards Benefits at the resort. We definitely would like more guests to become members and book direct with us to enjoy maximum benefits and special promotions at the resort.

Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly if I can assist with your future return trip. Have a great 2017.