US$48
US$185
US$235
US$177
  • Beachfront
All reviewsstar fish marketstar anisekids clubhaitang baystarfish marketprivate beachbreakfast buffetchinese restaurantseafoodgrand oceanlagoon poolwide selectionshuttle bushuge hotelf bservice staffnoodles
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We stayed at the villa and it was perfect. I have never been so relaxed in my life. Thank you for a great stay. The jungle, private pool and beach was soo perfect. The villas, the staff and the tranquility is all I could expect. Sanya a new experience to add to my favorite destinations.

Stayed: July 2017
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Mr. Bin S
We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying here and will share your complement with our ambassadors and this will certainly encourage to do even better next time.

Please feel free to let me know directly if I can assist you or your friends with future trips to Sanya. Thank you once again and have a great 2017.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

staff are very friendly ,and room has very good view.
My children likes Kid's club.They played there for whole morning.
The wave was so strong,so we couldn't get in the sea.
My family loves here,we will come back soon.

Room Tip: best view and quiet floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Mr. 532502855
We appreciate your generous feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor. Our sincere apology if there were areas, which we did not exceed your expectations. We will certainly work to improve those concerns.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We (2 adults, 2 children; 15 and 9 y o) stayed for 15 days and had a wonderful stay. We left full of bliss and so relaxed, but sad to leave this tremendous resort. The staff w Andre Nurman leading was attentive and amazing! 5 star sevice for sure! The lovely combination of tamed jungle suited us well. The beach was great and we swam in the sea almost every day. The food was really tasty and the room service good. This was an amazing stay and we will cherish the memories of amazing Haitang and the Renaissance Sanya!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sjgrn
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Ms. sjgm

Thank you taking the time to share your experience staying at the resort. We are glad that we were able to make your stay a memorable one. We know that we still have many improvements to become better and we apologize if we did not meet any of your expectations.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

In such a soft and warm season, please accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you.
I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for the great experience in Renaissance sanya resort
I plan to have my holiday weekend in sanya with my mom,it is hard for us to choose one comfortable hotel until my friend recommend.
Beautiful environment,the best service,a delicious breakfast and an elegant lounge, all remind me of home.
As a member of the Marriott Hotel Platinum Member Ms. Miki, helped us to upgrade to the best sea view suite.ln particular, I need give my thanks to your member,Miki Zhang Executive lounge Supervisor.She gave us great service and shared us the guide to the sanya felt the respect and kindness from her.She is the best service I met,compared with the other when i experienced in other hotels.
Mr.Zhao

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Mr. zhangzhaoneron

We are glad that you enjoyed the holiday with your mother. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience on tripadvisor. We will certainly pass your commendation on Miki, which Im sure she'll be delighted to hear.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Spent 3 relaxing nights here. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The beach is good and so are the pools. We had a large room with the sea view on the 7th floor. There isn't much within walking distance, apart from a small grocery shop and a few local cafes (we didn't try them), but that adds to the peacefulness of the place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceSanya, General Manager at Renaissance Sanya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear Mr. Dennis V
We appreciate the time you have taken to share with us your experience staying at the resort. Thank you for the feedback on our ambassadors, which I certainly would share with the team. Our apology if we fell short on some areas, which we are continuously working to improve. Thank you once again and please do let me know personally if I can assist with your future return trip.

Have a great 2017