US$90
US$92
US$45
US$31
Agoda.com
Ibis Hotel Wuhan Hankou(Wuhan)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

US$25
US$23
US$32
US$31
Trip.com
Wuhan Sunshine 128 Hotel(Wuhan)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This hotel was not clean, not well located and the food was poor. Why our tour selected this hotel is beyond me. We were here for only one night on the way to the airport- thank goodness. If you have a choice - stay elsewhere

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed in this hotel as part of a group tour. The hotel room was OK, but the shower/tub area was in need of repair, and there appeared to be mold in the shower/tub. We only stayed overnight, and it was raining, so that I cannot evaluate the hotel in terms of its location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank tpr244
Reviewed 23 May 2013

the room was very large and appeared to be clean but the floors were not clean. lighting was extremely dim.
located on a very busy street. double-paned windows help to reduce the traffic noise, but not completely.
service was horrible. restaurant did not open for breakfast on time. set up took a long time. there was no syrup for the waffle, no spoons for cold cereal, the coffee tasted like mud, no restaurant staff spoke english. and worst of all, they did not give me a wake-up call that had been scheduled.
would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night for the sole purpose of needing to fly international (to Hong Kong) the following morning....thank goodness. The hotel was shabby and the food, both the evening meal and breakfast, was moderate at best. The room was, however, large and clean. But there was nothing to do in the area. We could not figure out what the hotel was central to, there being only a long main road in front and nothing behind the hotel. Not a good advert for Chinese hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I only stayed at this hotel for one night as a layover before flying to Hong Kong the next day. I had a large room with a king sized bed, good shower and good air conditioning and room darkening drapes. The bed was quite hard, which seems to be typical of hotels in China. The lighting in the room is poor. There are only a few lights and they use only 25 watt bulbs. There is fast, free wi-fi in the Lobby area. The lobby has a dingy feel about it, along with the smell of cigarette smoke. All of the people in my group had non-smoking rooms, but many complained about cigarette smell. This wasn't a problem in my particular room. There is nothing of interest around this hotel. However, there is a Thai restaurant as part of the hotel that had good food. They poured water from a pitcher into our glasses. Before drinking it, I inquired as to whether the water was bottled or tap water. The water itself was purified, however, we were told that the ice cubes in the water were made from tap water. None of us drank the water and ordered soft drinks or beer instead. Other than the Thai restaurant, I didn't see any other restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends