US$98
US$49
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$37
US$23
US$21
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrecommend this hotelgood sizechargerthemecontentpouchelementsweddingmongoliaenglish
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My last night in Hohhot I was staying in this hotel. I booked an executive room. The room was small but decorated according to the theme and clean. Breakfast was okay from a western and excellent from Chinese perspective. Close to the hotel is a Paulaner and some nice restaurants. I definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We happened to stumble across this hotel when we were in Inner Mongolia. We only stayed for one night and booked for the windowless room which was still very nice. It's a big, grand hotel, very clean and the rooms were very nice and decadent with chandeliers, grand head boards above the beds, good English TV. I loved the lovely Chinese kettle and the glass teapot with lovely tea leaves that was provided in the room.
They have a gym and pool but the gym opened late but closed at 11pm. We tried to look for the sauna which was not on the same floor as the gym (strange setting) but we eventually found the sauna which was used as a storage room in the massage section.
Overall a very nice hotel and my family and I loved it very much. I would return to this hotel if we ever returned to Inner Mongolia!

Room Tip: If you are on a budget the windowless rooms in the basement are really not that bad.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

This was my visit number 12 in this lovely hotel in Hohhot in Inner Mongolia. It is a real pleasure to enjoy the breakfast here after a good night sleep in the comfortable room and bed. I just love it!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2015

Stayed here for a week in December 2014. This is pretty much a Chinese business hotel. As someone that travels very regularly to China, I can say that this is sort of a middle of the road hotel. I don't know what the other options in Hohhot are like, as my sponsors booked me into this hotel. However, I was quite comfortable there. Across the street is a very nice, modern shopping mall with lots of good eating options. I suspect I'll stay here next time, and that's fine with me.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I spent 5 nights in this hotel.Its really huge building.The surrounding is not very nice,but thats the problem of the city.Rooms are large and luxurious fancy in the Mongolan style. Toileteries and tea making stuff available.Wi/fi a bit unstable in my room on the 14th floor.Breakfasts more in Asian tyle, because the clients are almost 100% from Asia.But very rich breakfasts...warm buffet and really lots of kinds of food.( No chance to try all). The staff has just a very basic knowledge of English,but they are very nice. ( This area of China is not a typical tourist destination)
I tried the bar and the restaurant downstairs in the hotel-bar is nice, not sure about the coctails we tried-tasted just different than in Europe :-P but not a big deal. In the restaurant it was quick,good dinner. All over its probably the best hotel in Hohhot-so I recommend.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business