“Definitely worth the money!”

Inner Mongolia Hotel
Ranked #5 of 461 Hotels in Hohhot
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've stayed so far. The ppl at concierge were very helpful and friendly. Love the Mongolia vibes! There's a deposit upon checking in. Check out time of the room can be extended till 2pm. The housekeepers, room services, etc personnels are really respected. My Friend and I had left our mobile chargers on the table before we leave the rooms. When we were back, a pouch was there, beside the charger in each room. Very thankful and grateful. Service is really top notch good! Indeed a 5* hotel! Remarkable! Praises!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My last night in Hohhot I was staying in this hotel. I booked an executive room. The room was small but decorated according to the theme and clean. Breakfast was okay from a western and excellent from Chinese perspective. Close to the hotel is a Paulaner and some nice restaurants. I definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We happened to stumble across this hotel when we were in Inner Mongolia. We only stayed for one night and booked for the windowless room which was still very nice. It's a big, grand hotel, very clean and the rooms were very nice and decadent with chandeliers, grand head boards above the beds, good English TV. I loved the lovely Chinese kettle and the glass teapot with lovely tea leaves that was provided in the room.
They have a gym and pool but the gym opened late but closed at 11pm. We tried to look for the sauna which was not on the same floor as the gym (strange setting) but we eventually found the sauna which was used as a storage room in the massage section.
Overall a very nice hotel and my family and I loved it very much. I would return to this hotel if we ever returned to Inner Mongolia!

Room Tip: If you are on a budget the windowless rooms in the basement are really not that bad.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

This was my visit number 12 in this lovely hotel in Hohhot in Inner Mongolia. It is a real pleasure to enjoy the breakfast here after a good night sleep in the comfortable room and bed. I just love it!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2015

Stayed here for a week in December 2014. This is pretty much a Chinese business hotel. As someone that travels very regularly to China, I can say that this is sort of a middle of the road hotel. I don't know what the other options in Hohhot are like, as my sponsors booked me into this hotel. However, I was quite comfortable there. Across the street is a very nice, modern shopping mall with lots of good eating options. I suspect I'll stay here next time, and that's fine with me.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business