Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Ba Fu Inn(Hohhot)
Agoda.com
Agoda.com
All reviewsrecommend this hotelgood sizechargerthemecontentpouchelementsweddingmongoliaenglish
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Staying here for 2 nights. Good reception, grand lobby. Very efficient check-in. Rooms are a bit small but very comfortable beds with all amenities. Over the bathtub shower isn't very ideal for everyone but plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Restaurant is nice, good size swimming pool but many restrictions. It was a lovely stay overall.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews on Inner Mongolia hotel on trip advisor & stayed there in my recent trip to Hohhot. This hotel is beautifully designed, rooms were comfortable, functional with nice touches such as a Chinese glass tea set.
Service provided by the housekeeping was top notch! They provided apples to us after we returned from a tiring day out. My friends received a hand sewn pouch to put her phone charger.
Pool and Gym are well-maintained.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've stayed so far. The ppl at concierge were very helpful and friendly. Love the Mongolia vibes! There's a deposit upon checking in. Check out time of the room can be extended till 2pm. The housekeepers, room services, etc personnels are really respected. My Friend and I had left our mobile chargers on the table before we leave the rooms. When we were back, a pouch was there, beside the charger in each room. Very thankful and grateful. Service is really top notch good! Indeed a 5* hotel! Remarkable! Praises!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My last night in Hohhot I was staying in this hotel. I booked an executive room. The room was small but decorated according to the theme and clean. Breakfast was okay from a western and excellent from Chinese perspective. Close to the hotel is a Paulaner and some nice restaurants. I definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We happened to stumble across this hotel when we were in Inner Mongolia. We only stayed for one night and booked for the windowless room which was still very nice. It's a big, grand hotel, very clean and the rooms were very nice and decadent with chandeliers, grand head boards above the beds, good English TV. I loved the lovely Chinese kettle and the glass teapot with lovely tea leaves that was provided in the room.
They have a gym and pool but the gym opened late but closed at 11pm. We tried to look for the sauna which was not on the same floor as the gym (strange setting) but we eventually found the sauna which was used as a storage room in the massage section.
Overall a very nice hotel and my family and I loved it very much. I would return to this hotel if we ever returned to Inner Mongolia!

Room Tip: If you are on a budget the windowless rooms in the basement are really not that bad.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family