All reviews front desk great place to stay corner room hotel manager special word room was clean walking distance new building the hotel is conveniently located hot water nice mall fast internet business trip north side other hotels fresh fruit excellent location
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The hotel was clean and had friendly folks at the front desk. The entrance was a bit awkward, but there was plenty of space in the lobby. There were two elevators, making it convenient. I had a corner room which had a view of the city. The corner room seemed a bit smaller, but it had plenty of space. The furnishings were simple and modern; the bathroom was clean and also modern. The breakfast was amazing. There was a huge selection of food - local Colombian fare, fresh fruit, juices, and of course, coffee.

Stayed: May 2018
Catalina L, Gerente at Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Greetings from the Hampton by Hilton Team.

Thanks for the time you took to answer our satisfaction survey and let us know how your stay was. Thank you for the positive comments, they were received with pleasure by our collaborators, every day at the Hotel we strive to do the best and your coments help us to improve.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I do not have enough words to praise this hotel.

I returned to this hotel after a year or so ( Please check my previous review) and was happy that everything is same as before. My recent stay was in April'18

I especially want to say a special word for the front desk staff. They are spectacular and extremely helpful, kind and accommodating.

The room is very efficient. Very clean. Has a room safe. Very fast internet and a room safe. Plus has a very good flow of hot water.

I have friends in Barranquilla, who wanted to visit me and the hotel staff was accommodating with that as long they came with their cedulas.

This would be first choice of hotel every time, I am in Barranquilla.

Hotel Manager - Please maintain the standards!

Over all - Highly hlghly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Catalina L, Gerente at Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at this hotel. It is located on a very nice area in Barranquilla so it is safe to walk around at night. It is walking distance from a very big and nice mall and also few restaurants. There is a currency exchange place walking distance too and it opens 24 hrs. It is about 30’ from the airport and the bus terminal. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is very good and it is ready at 6 am. Staff was VERY helpful since I needed to send a box back to US.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Barranquilla for one night to visit my family . I was very impressed with the cleanliness and friendliness of the hotel . The 12th floor has a 24 hr jacuzzi , gym and lounge area that over looks the city .
I chatted with my family in this cute place , very relaxing . The buffet was delicious and very well put together . This is why I enjoy Hampton Inns !
Thank you staff for making this stay so special !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Catalina L, Gerente at Hampton by Hilton Barranquilla, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Location is very good, people is very nice and prone to service. Hote looks good inside and breakfast is very good. Nice restaurants close by. Internet connection is good. The lobby is nicely equipped.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton