All reviews excelente servicio an excellent hotel excellent service front desk restaurantes mercados zona ciudad distinguish city
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Este Hotel, está ubicado en una zona distinguida de la ciudad.
Tienes acceso a Restaurantes, super mercados, centros comerciales.
La atención es excelente.
This hotel is located in a distinguished area of the city.
There are Restaurants, super markets near of this hotel.
This is an excellent hotel. The people on the front desk are very friendly.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The best atention with the best people! Feels like home! The hotel has great instalations and the rooms are like five stars! And the prices are the best! I Will return to Barranquilla at Hotel Genova!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2016

So I was living in Colombia, and I booked this place for my mom. I'd stayed there and had good luck. But, when we got my mom there, and it was around 11:30-midnight, they were closed. They would not say why. They simply turned us away and gave us some names of hotels. Nothing had been set up for us at all, we just had to find another place. It was 1:30 by the time we had her settled into another hotel.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2016

If you just need the very basics - bad, bathroom, AC - this hotel fits the bill. The breakfast leaves a bit to be desired. There's not much in the surrounding neighborhood. Alto Prado seemed like a nicer area - I would recommend staying there if you can.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2014

This hotel was my savior in Barranquilla. The hotel is located in an area where there is not much to do but, in Barranquilla, there is no main area where bars, restaurants, and such are concentrated. Everything is spread out. My hotel room was clean and modern, the Wi-Fi worked well, and the customer service was superb! One tip: do not stay on the second floor, because the kitchen is located on the first floor and you can hear every single thing that happens in that kitchen. The city is also noisy, so the higher the floor the better and quieter it will be.

Room tip: One tip: do not stay on the second floor, because the kitchen is located on the first floor and you can hear every single thing that happens in that kitchen. The city is also noisy, so the higher the floor the better and quieter it will be.
Date of stay: November 2014