Free cancellation until 27/07
US$67
US$43
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

I was lucky to find this cozy place in my first visit to this city. I did not even see pics, but its location was convenient for my work trip, so I simply called and made a reservation. I found a nicely decorated house with a gorgeous backyard. The hotel staff was REALLY helpful and kind, and they made me feel like at home.
Breakfast is included, the WiFi is efficient, and the place is clean and safe. The best thing to do? Definitely read on the couch, outside, enjoying the sunset or the sunrise. Bliss.....

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2015

The price is right and it's located in a nice resedential neighborhood not far from a big mall and a nightlife area. The employees are very nice and helpful, breakfast was good, and the outdoor patio was a nice spot to eat. My two problems here are the decor of the hotel made me feel a bit claustrophobic. Antique radios and televisions stacked on top of eachother, dozens of old cameras, and all sorts of other bric-a-brac made me feel like I was always just about knock something over. Also our room was fine for the price, but I should have asked for a room with a window to the outside.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laxtraveller
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Nice small hotel. If you call the hotel directly, you can get better rates as online you can only book the rooms with air conditioners but they also have rooms with fans and there is even one single room that is an extremely good price. I stayed in a room with an air conditioner but a room with a fan probably would have been ok as I didn't use my air conditioner most of the time.

Breakfast was good and varied. Usually it was fruit, fresh juice, coffee or hot chocolate and arepas (eggs were also an option). One day instead of the arepas, there were tamales and that was a great breakfast. Trina is an excellent cook. Ayda, Gabriel and Patricia were all very helpful. If I am ever in Bucaramanga again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank sigulda158
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Me quedé en Casa Antigua Belen por 5 dias. La encontré buscando el internet por hoteles en Bucaramanga. Desde el momento que llegué ahi, me senti como en casa, gracias no solo a las habitaciones lindas y los desayunos muy ricos, sino sobre todo gracias a las personas trabajando en este B&B estilo boutique. Usted se siente como en su propia casa, pero en diferente lugar.:)

I've stayed in this B&B boutique style for 5 days, during which I've had a wonderful time, not only in a beautiful city, but also in a place where I felt at home: the rooms are comfortable yet cosy decorated with vintage things. Breakfast is served in the lovely garden and the staff is always willing to help you out with all kinds of information. Definitely a place worth staying when staying in Bucaramanga!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I was visiting my family in Bucaramanga, i end at Antigua Belen, such a nice place, room was very comfy, the staff is very friendly and the manager Alba is a great person, i highly recommend you stay at Antigua Belen.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business