Antigua Belen, Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Ciudad Bonita(Bucaramanga)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Doral Suites(Bucaramanga)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I recently stayed at Antiqua Belen while I helped at Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church in Bucaramanga. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast every morning was great and I enjoyed the garden setting. The hotel décor is very classy and a walk back in time. The hotel staff was the greatest strength of the hotel. They not only served us with great care, but they treated us like family. I plan to return to Bucaramanga and I look forward to staying at the Hotel Antiqua Belen. I highly recommend them.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Visit on a family trip. Great service, good location in San Alonso. Excellent staff. I would add a bit of variety to breakfast, but is was fine. There are a couple of fast food restaurants around, and a mall a few blocks away.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We arrived late in the evening to be greeted by reception expecting our arrival and the room ready. The breakfast was excellent with fresh juice and scrambled eggs. We were helped in organising paragliding locally and an issue with a delayed bag from the airport. Overall everyone wanted to help even with our limited Spanish! A really pleasant hotel with an easy charm and relaxed atmosphere.

Room Tip: Its hot in Buca so go for A/C
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I stayed at this place for a couple night with my husband. We wanted to experience what it was living in a neighborhood in Bucaramanga and we loved it.
The bathrooms and everything in general was very clean. The price is very cheap compared to the Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Very Quiet
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

I was lucky to find this cozy place in my first visit to this city. I did not even see pics, but its location was convenient for my work trip, so I simply called and made a reservation. I found a nicely decorated house with a gorgeous backyard. The hotel staff was REALLY helpful and kind, and they made me feel like at home.
Breakfast is included, the WiFi is efficient, and the place is clean and safe. The best thing to do? Definitely read on the couch, outside, enjoying the sunset or the sunrise. Bliss.....

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo