All reviewsunitspaolacityconssalsa
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Habita Suites Furnished Apartments is a great company with great apartments and great staff. Their furnished apartments are great compared to a hotel and perfect for business travelers who need to feel like home while assuring the quality of sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Habita-Cali, Director de Recepción at Habita Suites & Apartamentos Amoblado, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear niklanet,

We appreciate your kind words and would like to thank you for having chosen us as your temporary home in the city of Cali. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we fulfilled your expectations.
On behalf of the entire staff at Habita, we thank you for staying with us and remind you that Habita will always be your home away from home in Cali.

The Habita Team

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The completely furnished rooms, well equipped kitchen, and comfortable beds helped us feel right at home during an unsettled time. The complex is located with easy access to both the city and outlying areas. Wifi connection is free, fast and reliable. The management was pleasant, helpful, and quick to respond to any questions we had. I would highly recommend Habita Suites for any short term housing needs

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I spent about 10 months at this property during an expatriate assignment in Cali, Colombia. Initially, there were a few hiccups as the unit I had originally chosen was not the accurate unit assigned; however, we found this was a mix up with a third party and not with Habita. However, Paola was so amazing. She assured me within a few days time, the unit I had requested would be available and prepared.

In a few days the unit was available and from first look, it was amazing. Well kept and very open with a lot of natural sunlight, which I absolutely loved! They helped move me in and it was time for me to get to work.

Cons: I am very particular about cleaning an began to clean but saw some critters in the pantry area. I was spraying constantly with raid but they continued to appear. Eventually, I informed the staff as I just had moved in and they fumigated the unit. The issue eventually went ago until a few months later when there was a mini earthquake and from that time forward, I had a ton of ants taking over my bathroom coming from the drain. They eventually slowed, but would reappear here and there.

I think this was a combination of the humid climate and the location being a bit upward towards the mountains.

Pros:

However, aside of this, the units are very well kept, clean and they are nice.

The staff was extremely friendly and attentive whenever I needed anything and paola was always available and quickly responsive.

The grounds were beautiful and always peaceful. Occasionally I would wake up to the amazing sound of Salsa Rica! I loved it the view was everything.

I had a few times where I had visitors and they were always checked in quickly and they were always made to feel at home.

Overall, I appreciated my time there and all the attention provided during my time there. I tend to be very picky but everyone was significantly understanding and patience and took time to make sure I was ok and comfortable.

For my birthday, they even gave me a nice gift!

The location was ideal just about 10 minutes driving from my home and near menga and major shopping centers and grocery stores. I never had to drive out too far.

I would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I spent a few months living in Habita. The flat are very well furnished with all that is required and more. The staff is very welcoming and professional. The installations as gym, swimming pool, outdoor salon are great and very clean. The place is definitely recommended for a very nice stay in the worlds capital of Salsa!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Habita is a great place to stay. The employees are amazing and very helpful. There is always someone ready to assist and make you feel home and welcome. The facility is well equipped and there are nice restaurants close by. Also, Chipichape shopping mall is about 5 minutes away by taxi. I have stayed in Habita few times already and I am not planning to change it. We love it. It is so peaceful and again, excellent service.
This is a great choice