All reviewsrooftop barbright colorsopen airbreakfast was includedbeautiful hotelfree wifivisit califirst floornoiseshowerlobbyneighborhoodgranadasalsa
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I am very pleased with all aspects of my stay. I was warmly greeted by Sarik when I arrived after a long days travel, she was awesome, spoke clear English :) and made me feel very welcome. The room was spacious comfortable and clean. everything worked as it should including wifi. Food was great and the staff was the best . Quiet and comfortable.
Very modern and delightful hotel. You will be glad you chose Now Hotel.. 5 stars all the way!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Juan David B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Now Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your gentle review. It was a pleasure to host you.

We´re deeply happy to know that NOW exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you back soon,

Our best regards.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I checked over the reviews before booking here and although the hotel is nice in appearance - modern, bright colors, open spaces - there are several things that made me give this poor review:

1. Cleanliness in the room - the overall appearance was fine but when I went to put my clothes in the closet there was a bag of old rotting flowers left there. Disgusting! I immediately complained but the hotel did nothing. I had to wait until the next day when I complained again at the front desk. When I returned to my room later than afternoon it had been cleaned but still.

2. Light in the room - the lighting is really poor in the room. It has a seating area but there are no lights so if you need to work, you have to do so from the bed where there are lights. Doesn’t really make sense.

3. Overall decor - the bed, desks and sofas in the room are worn and in need of minor repairs. The bed in my room creaked every time I moved, the closet doors were on poor hinges that were going to fall off, and the bedside table had paint chipped and cracked.

4. The bathroom - I’m picky when it comes to showers as I like to take a nice bath with a decent shower. This bathroom does not have a good shower, the strength is poor and water doesn’t come out evenly from the different shower heads the shower has.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Juan David B, Director Comercial at Now Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Mrs Paisita,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us in TripAdvisor. We´re delighted to know you enjoy our rooms and facilities, as well as our food.

Your feedback was shared with our Board of Directors.

Our best regards from NOW Hotel.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I have visited Cali many times and stayed in several different hotels Now Hotel is now my favorite. I loved the location in Granada. Easy stroll to many great restaurants and bars. The hotel is stunning. I loved the decor, the vibe, and the open air stylishness of the hotel. My room was great, super clean and comfortable with an awesome balcony overlooking Granada. Breakfasts were a la carte and delicious. Service was always friendly and gracious, from the reception staff to the bar and restaurant workers. I had a late flight out of Cali and the hotel kindly allowed me a late check out on the last day, which is always greatly appreciated. I thought the hotel was great value for money. Highly recommend and will definitely stay there again. I see others have complained of noise. I personally was never bothered by it and enjoyed the music they played in the lobby area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Juan David B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Now Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Larry,

We`re delighted to read such an special review. We deeply thank you for sharing your experience with us. Its very special to know our daily effort is producing memorable experiences.

We hope to see you back in Cali, and in NOW Hotel, your Hotel.

Our best regards.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms are nice and comfortable. Because of the distribution of the rooms, sometimes it gets a little bit noisy from the music in the restaurant. The food is really good. We were disappointed when we wanted to use the pool at 10:40am and it was closed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andres T
Juan David B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Now Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Andrés T,

Your feedback was shared with our Board of Directors.

Our best regards from NOW Hotel.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms are fine, breakfast is ok and the roof top bar is nice.

But the behaviour of the staff was a chame. We were happy that we just had to stay one night.

We arrived from a hike with our backpacks. First question we were asked: „ Are you sure you are at the right place?“ Cause we had the reservation they showed us the first room. I was more than confused. It was a room in the basement, dark, the only view was a wall 1m in front of the window. Second room was nearly the same, just 2m to the wall and no view! The interieur was equal to the fotos on the homepage. But the view, daylight etc. in the room is just in the upper floors.

Answer from the Manager: All rooms are equal. He does not understand my issue. The „free Drinks“ were than on the bill next day!

Staff at breakfast was again unpolite, did not listen. We were happy to leave.

It was our last night in Columbia and our first bad experience!

Not again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Juan David B, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Now Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Our greetings from NOW Hotel.

We´re delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience in our Skylight Roof Top Bar.

NOW Hotel has a deep commitment with honesty, truthness, which are worldwide pillars of the hospitality industry.

NOW Hotel has no "Basement Luxury Suites"; our Hotel has 19 Luxury Suites, with balcony in the upper floors and with terraces in the first floors.

NOW Hotel do have a generous 22 slots for parking in the basement four our 19 Luxuty Suites.

Nevertheless, your complaints were shared with the Board of Directors, and taking in considerarion.

Regardless from the misunderstanding, our best regards from NOW Hotel