All reviewscovered courtyardwalled citylovely little hotelquiet locationswimming poolstayed for nightsbalconysuitecasaac
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stayed for 3 nights and really enjoyed the friendly hospitality, yummy breakfast, clean, cool room. We didn't use the pool because our AC in our room worked great. We also booked a trip to a beach resort in Rosario and it was worth every penny ($50 / 160,000 pesos per person). Really fun boat ride to get there and a perfect place to swim and relax.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Very quiet location. Pool could be kept up better- it wasn't the best pool. Breakfast was good. AC was amazing. Shower was not so great. always have a concierge on duty which you need to get in. They don't speak a lot of English so don't expect to get advice on things to do.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Lovely little hotel ,excellent location with lots of good places to eat nearby.the area around comes into its own when the sun goes down!i read other reviews prior to staying here ,I'm not sure what the whinging was about ,but I enjoyed my stay thoroughly.would I stay again yes.(and yes the staff are great)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I had an excellent experience with my stay until I noticed $100 US dollars was stolen out of my bag. So for this alone I give them 1 star. So sad because I did enjoy my stay but ending my trip having money stolen ruined it. When we tried to talk to the front desk we got no where. So if you stay here don't leave anything you will miss in the room. As per other reviews now that I look theft is a problem here. Also no English speakers work at this hotel which can be an issue I did learn the more expensive hotels did have some workers who were English speakers.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heatherdolledup
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with a group of friends and while location is great, I would try different alternatives. There is no pool, it is like a bird feeder. Doors don't close well, fluorescent lights everywhere. I ordered a taxi to take me to the airport and they forgot about it. We asked for some garments to be laundered and they did not iron them. Overall substandard

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends