“Great spot for a break from the heat”
Review of The Beer Lovers

The Beer Lovers
Ranked #9 of 796 Restaurants in Cartagena
Description: The beer shop, welcome....to the beer lovers
Description: The beer shop, welcome....to the beer lovers
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stumbled on The Beer Lovers while touring around the walled city. Living in Denver, craft beers are a way of life as are great places to drink them. This place would be just as well suited for Colorado as it is for Cartagena. Great global craft beers including many from a surprisingly vibrate Colombian brewing scene. Knowledgeable bar tender (who I believe is the owner) and fun patrons from around the world. A cool (literally and figuratively) place to pause from the heat, have a beer or 2 and relax in this wonderful city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I had been drowning in bad sangria and meh local beer during our ten day trip in Colombia. Thank goodness we found the beer lovers! I’ll be the first to admit I’m an IPA snob and their Naari was one of the best I’ve ever had. Great selection of all sorts of craft beers. We came here every day we were in Cartagena. I don’t think you’ll find anywhere like it. Omar and victor provided great service and remembered our orders when we came back for a second time. Anyone who likes beer MUST come here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We searched all of of Colombia for good craft beers and finally found what we were craving here! Beers are amazing (try the naari) and very friendly staff, especially victor and Omar! Highly recommend this place to any one who appreciates good beer with good company!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On our first day in Cartagena, we wandered in here to get out of the heat for a moment. Low & behold, Colombian beer everywhere! My husband enjoyed a Colombian Amber while I partook in an English cider. There was old school rock on in the background & my 9 yr old daughter spent our hour there journaling about the old walled city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stumbled across this place while in town for 7 hrs. Our waitress was so very acommodating and recommended a beer to my husband that was soo strong that he got drunk ( 1 beer!). He still talks about it:) If you are looking for a nice beer joint with superb customer service (putting up with my broken Spanish:), you will not be disappointed. Recommend.