US$299
Hotel Du Parc Royal(Medellin)
US$123
Hotel Poblado Alejandria(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$53
Hotel Poblado Plaza(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
US$88
US$73
61Prado Guesthouse(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$25
  • Restaurant
Hostal Lleras Calle 8(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$17
Enso Hostel(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$24
Saman Hostel Medellin(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$27
BlackPine(Medellin)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$26
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop baran incredible viewmetro stationmojito makingfree activitiesherb gardenfun barpractice my spanishprivate roompub crawlsalsa lessonsgreat rooftopthe ground floorgreat kitchenbeautiful hostelcommon areasthe staff are super friendly
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Los Patios was by far my favorite place to stay in my 3 weeks of travel in Colombia. Every single member of their staff was friendly and helpful and greeted me by name every day. I stayed at Los Patios for an entire week and would have stayed longer if I didn’t have to come home. The hostel was clean and well maintained. The rooftop bar and seating area made socializing easy and fun, but it was never too loud or prevented me from getting to sleep early a couple of nights. The short 10 minute walk to the Metro system also makes it easy to get to all other areas of the city. I left Los Patios 2 days ago and definitely miss this place. 1000% would recommend this place to anyone looking to meet new friends and have an amazing experience in Medellin.
Rob S

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
PATIOShostel, Los Patios Team at Los Patios Hostal Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for your review Rob!
Although we are glad our friends enjoy the facilities, what really keeps us going is when you appreciate the effort we put into the hospitality services. We are very empowered by your words and will continue to work hard on providing insightful experiences. Hope to see you soon in our new Los Patios Suites Hostal, also in Medellín, that will be opening in a couple of days!
Your home in Medellín,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

First time visiting Medellin. The staff at the hotel made us fell welcome. They were very helpful and accomodating to our needs. Staff provided answers to all of our questions, guidance to places to visit, information about the area and made reservations for us for our tours. The rooms were large and clean. Excellent location near malls, restaurants and attractions..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PATIOShostel, Los Patios Team at Los Patios Hostal Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thanks for your review! Although we feel good when one of our friends enjoy our facilities, what really keeps us going is when you highlight our hospitality services. We will soon be opening Los Patios Suites Hostal, just in front of the actual Hostal, hope to see you back soon in your new home in Medellín!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I felt so at home, welcomed by the amazing staff, and had a fantastic stay here. The rooms are beyond clean, comfortable with space and privacy, the kitchen is brilliantly equipped and really enjoyable to cook in. Mauricio, who was running the show whilst I was there, went above and beyond for everyone staying there, all the staff are really personable and make you feel effortlessly welcomed, like nothing is too much trouble. It's so much more than a hostel but with all of the chilled out, socializing vibes that you want from a hostel. The roof top is the best. I love Medellin and you have an incredible view of this beautiful city surrounded by the trees and tower blocks all lit up at night. The bar was manned by Juan when I was there, super friendly and great fun. Aldo was another superstar, the man seriously knows how to dance and is a great teacher, so if they're holding salsa lessons on the roof and he's around, do it! It does cost a few dollars more than your average hostel but there's nothing average about this place. I didn't want to leave and I will certainly be back - Thank you Los Patios!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
PATIOShostel, Director Comercial at Los Patios Hostal Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thanks for inspiring us to continue delivering caring experiences, Clare! When one of our guests transmits our essence, like you have done, we know we are on the right track. We think that when you combine profound planning, honest concern and constant adaptability, you can definitely provide something more than a lodging scenario.
We are empowered by your review, although you have raised the bar very high, and will certainly persist on making Los Patios a place to feel and essential part, not only of Colombia, but of the world.
For us hospitality means solidarity, empathy, daily work, intimacy, reciprocity, love and care.
We will soon be opening a new garden of hospitality, right in front of Los Patios Boutique: Los Patios Suites, also with top of the line facilities and services. Hope you come back and enjoy with us this new experience.
Always in our hearts, Los Patios.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Hostel Los Patios is the best!! GREAT location, tons of friendly tourists and visitors who stayed here and very clean. We absolutely loved our 3 nights here, and would definitely stay here again. My fiancé and I had a private room and bathroom, which was ideal for us, but we hung out on the roof and partied with other tourists/backpackers which was super fun. Additional tip: I would also recommend booking a trip with Daniel at the Andes Adventures! Absolute highlight of our time in Medellin.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
PATIOShostel, Director de Recepción at Los Patios Hostal Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Greetings Katherine ! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your modern, comfortable room and the spectacular view at the rooftop.
We hope to welcome you back again in the future for an outstanding experience.

Best Regards,
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This review is overdue. I was pack-backing in Colombia for two weeks and this was by far my favorite hostel. Yes it is more expensive than the other hostels, but the extra few dollars is worth the amenities and hospitality. All the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and accommodate all our activities. For example, we missed the exotic fruit tour the previous day and the staff called in someone to give us a private exotic fruit tour and did not charge us anything. Should out to Sara for the hospitality. When I needed participate in a Skype business call one morning, they gave me the keys to the language learning room so I could have a place to work. The bunks have their own curtain, light, shelf, plug, fan. Every detail is so well thought out. On top of this all, this hotel is so social. People meet up on the rooftop each night for activities. Was at black sheep before this and this hotel was a lot more friendly and conducive to meeting others. Since it is a little bit more expensive, it attracts a crowd which is not on the most tight budget which was also nice as someone on a two week vacation. I was not trying to pinch pennies and it was nice to to be with people were also willing to go out for meals (although they do have amazing kitchen and great environment for cooking). Do not hesitate and just book this hostel. Although I regret giving this advice because I will have difficulty booking this hostel if I ever return. Book a few nights ahead of time as this hostel fills up before the others. The high reviews are well justified.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
PATIOShostel, Los Patios Team at Los Patios Hostal Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

We are very empowered by your review, we truly appreciate it!
Thanks to these kind of experiences and reviews, is why we have been motivated to open soon Los Patios Suites Hostal, just in front of our Boutique Hostal, so you don´t miss on the location. Los Patios Suites is a complementary concept to our garden of hospitality services. Born from our roots, thriving in gardens, top of the line accommodations and natural style. It reflects new aspects of our culture and customs. Now we know, you won´t have a problem to stay with us again, and give us the pleasure of committing to your insights in Medellín and Antioquia.
Hope to see you soon!