All reviews oviedo mall spg member nice mall hotel is located an upgrade breakfast buffet direct access omelette station colombian food steam room pleasant stay el poblado an excellent hotel santa fe comfortable hotel safe neighborhood gym
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I would like to recommend some things to this hotel. 1. Guest Service Employees at front desk needs some training. We are Gold members and my mom is Platnium member and we were not given or even considered been given any of the SPG perks. he attitude was not one of service or politeness.2. Overall appearance of hotel needs upgrading and attention. Hotel can get some new furnishings and be more modern.3. Guestrooms are clean and very comfortable. Bathrooms are clean and extremely practical and comfortable.4. Beds are comfortable and always clean.5. Gym needs extreme attention. One of the treadmills was not working. Only one of the two were working. It needs some manintenance and the weights machine needs repairs and get maintenace in order to avoid any injury.6. Gym needs towels and more sanitizing stations.7. BREAKFAST WAS AMAZING!! I htink this made my experience more pleasant. Sarah, Jualiana and Mario should get a special mention. Their attention and service was beyond expectations. It was my birthday an they made sure to have special attentions with me and my family.8. Location of hotel is excellent.9. Hotel needs more security since anyone could walk just right in from the street.10. A/C in rooms and hotel need maintenance.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana María V, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Y4666CHkarenl

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Medellin with us.

As we pride ourselves on offering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, unfortunately we have not achieved our goal during your recent stay. Accept our sincere apology for communication with Front desk. We have shared your comments with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that it is an isolated problem that is corrected in the future.

Maintaining our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have the opportunity to improve your experience with us each time your travels bring you back to Medellín.

Rafael Herrera

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My family and I really enjoyed our stay in Medellin. Four Points was amazing and very customer friendly. The location is amazing. We were able to walk to the Mall and other cites. Fun Times had by all

Stayed: April 2018
Ana María V, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Vernell R

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Medellin.

We appreciate your comments and we are delighted to know that you have had an excellent stay. With a spirit to serve, we pride ourselves not only on fulfilling, but on exceeding their expectations.

Your comments are an integral part of our ability to continue to improve our service. Thanks again for your time and come and visit us soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The hotel is nice but looks a little dated, especially inside the rooms. However, everything was immaculately clean and the staff was incredibly warm and welcoming, so I certainly can't complain. I had a knee injury and multiple staff helped me with getting ice and inquiring about how I was feeling.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana María V, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear, jg_cotton

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Medellin

we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations; your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Medellin and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Medellin.

Four Points By Sheraton Medellin Hotel

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Very good experience in Medellin, good location and service! The breakfast buffet offered an excellent variety of cereals, fruits, freshly made omelettes and local food.

Dinner and tapas were also very good!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana María V, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest.

Receive a warm greeting and the best wishes from Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Medellin.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to our City, at the same time, we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments. Your reviews are important to improve every day the quality in our service.
We hope you visit again our hotel and our city, "la ciudad de la eterna primavera".

Four Points by Sheraton Medellin Hotel

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I stayed for over a week and one night that I was going out with some co-workers the people at the reception ask my visit to identify herself and charge me for her even though I had a 2 Bedroom suite and I was by myself, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY CHARGE ME AN EXTRA CHARGE of $84.00 USD after they first told me she just needed to check in!!! First Time it happen to me.....I will be contacting my company to Black List this Hotel from Company travels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Ana María V, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear javierlO9677CX

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Medellin.

As we take pride in offering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, unfortunately we have not achieved our goal during your recent stay. Accept our most sincere apology for not clarifying the additional charges, however we have shared your comments with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that it is an isolated problem that is corrected in the future.