All reviews good nights sleep front desk zona rosa dryer parque taxis balcony convenience floor city
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I was attending a meeting at the Intercontinental hotel nearby and decided to stay at the Morgana as it was cheaper. My room was on the 10th floor and large for one person. It had everything I needed. There is a nice view from the balcony and the AC worked very well. The hotel is very quiet and I always hit a good nights sleep. The breakfast was perfectly adequate and catered to various palates. There was enough variety to keep me satisfied for 10 days. The rest of the food is edible sand as reviewers said before - nothing to write about. I did not use the pool although it looked inviting. The one thing that stood out for he was the friendly staff. I made numerous requests for taxis, a request for a late checkout and had my clothes laundered. Every request was met with a smile and satisfied. If I come back to Medellín I will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank csl444
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at The Morgana Poblado Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for this great review.

It's a great pleasure to know you had a perfect during those ten days with us.

Your kind words will be conveyed to the whole team which I am very proud of.

We hope you'll be able to appreciate our swimming pool next time.

I hope that we may be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

With renewed thanks,

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived late to a warm welcone and quick check-in using the taxi the hotel had arranged for me. My room was clean and quiet even though it was near the elevators on the 8th floor. I had a small balcony (no chair) with a lovely view of Medellín.

Breakfast was a typical buffet, adequate but nothing extraordinary. Ate in hotel restaurant twice out of convenience
Service was good; food nothing to write home about. I had no problem getting a hair dryer from the front desk. Mini bar prices were reasonable. They also were great about getting taxis...I didn't fancy walking across the main road at the bottom of the entrance road. Located in a residential neighborhood...quiet and safe. Didn't use the pool but it looked inviting.

I thought it was a good choice for the money. Staff are excellent Photos of the neighborhood and balcony views.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TB827
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at The Morgana Poblado Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at The Morgana Poblado Suites, Medellin,

We are grateful for your feedback about your experience at our four-star hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed a warm welcome and efficient check-in.

We appreciate your positive comments about the room cleanliness, tranquility, beautiful view and mini bar.

Regarding breakfast, we offer a free buffet. We are open to suggestions if there are any additional items that you would like us to add to the selection.

Thank you for your opinion about the food at our restaurant. We offer the best of international cuisine. It is kind of you to compliment the high level of service you enjoyed throughout your stay and we are pleased that you found our taxi-booking service convenient.

It is rewarding to hear that you enjoyed our prime location in the exclusive area of El Poblado just a 5 minute drive to Parque Lleras and 15 mins to the Plaza Mayor Convention Centre.

We are pleased that you felt your stay represented good value.

The whole team hopes that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

If you go to Medellin and you are looking for a silent and peaceful hotel this is the place Is far for walking around any place but close by uber or cabify (2 dollars ride) to shopping malls. I would go again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rodrigo Alberto,

We are delighted that you had a pleasant experience at our 4-star hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed our location in the exclusive area of El Poblado just a 5 minute drive from Parque Lleras and 15 mins from the Plaza Mayor Convention Centre.

On foot you are able to access Avenida Las Palmas which is just a 2 minute walk away. Your high ratings for value, service and location are highly valued. We are certainly happy to hear that you plan to return.

The whole team is looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With very best wishes,

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This hotel well located in the Poblado area, while it looks very surrounded by residential apartments, it only takes a few minutes walking down to restaurants, stores, atm and even the zona rosa is easily reached at walking distance, going back however it's better to take a taxi unless you're in very good athletic shape, as you may know, the city has hills everywhere.
Morgana is a small hotel, but they've a pool, jacuzzi, breakfast buffet is not extensive, but good enough, staff is very friendly, they arranged tours, transportation, guided on restaurants, malls, shops, atm and even medical emergencies. Medellin charges a mandatory medical insurance, that's very convenient even for usual traveling illness like indigestion & fever.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the higher floors as in the lowers floors you'll hear all the noise from the pool area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arturo L
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I just stayed 1 night at this hotel , very secure, nice area , good prices, so close for the tourist place "lleras park " parque lleras a lots bars and restaurant, I really recommend the morgana suites and hotel !!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo