All reviews parque lleras an executive suite full size fridge nice hotel hot water hotel is located coffee table art gallery walking distance to everything rooms are spacious night life sitting area light sleeper checking out special thanks street noise spoke english
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This beautiful hotel exceeded my expectations. Absolutely stunning. Biggest suites I’ve seen with a beautiful contemporary kitchen. Nicest furniture I’ve ever seen in the rooms. Perfect staff and location. I give it 10 stars! This type of hotel should go for minimum 300 a night, but what a steal for $100. You won’t be disappointed and I personally do write bad reviews when needed as weekly world traveler.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alihshaban
Revenue D, Director de Recepción at Hotel Du Parc Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you Ali S for you high valoration of the hotel, we work each day to make the best for all our guest, and for take the time to shared your great experiencie, we know that each hotel can put the stars but only the guest give the real calification, we hope that you back soon to medellin and stay again in Hotel Du parc Royal

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

A good traditional hotel. I was upgraded to a bigger room which is always nice and it was like a mini studio apartment with a kitchen. Very masculine design. Lots of wood furnishings. A good restaurant for meals and complimentary breakfast. WiFi was a problem but when I told them, they fixed it with my own router. English speaking reception desk which was handy. They charge for additional guests you might invite over for the night. I did wonder why. Maybe due to the escorts that seem very prevalent in the entertainment district. It’s a good location on the fringe of the nightlife square. Great value for money. Rooftop gym and massage treatment rooms. Nice views.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PaulieG
hotelduparcroyal, Ecommerce at Hotel Du Parc Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2018

Dear PaulieG, thank you very much for your review it is very important for us to know about your experience. we will be willing to provide the excellent service that has always characterized us. Thank you also to highlight the service offered by our staff, We hope you visit again our hotel.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Du Parc Royal for three nights last month and it was one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. The rooms are spacious and well designed. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the curtains were sound-reducing, which was helpful for a good nights sleep. The hotel is very close to Parque Lleras, which is wonderful. Alex at the front was always helpful and had good information and Carlos at the check-in desk was a gem. I highly recommend the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dirk M

Dear Dirk M, It is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed our rooms, food and facilities. We hope to have it soon, and next time you visit us,we will do everything possible to continue to offer a good stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Visited in August with my daughters for a graduation get away and we loved it. Returning for my anniversary with my wife in December. Can't wait. When leaving hotel on foot turn left and 2 blocks later you are in party heaven. Very safe and secure and fun.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nomad781344

Thank you for staying with us, your opinion is very important for us, we hope that you return soon to the hotel to live a charming experience!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights, stayed as a couple, two 25YOs

We loved this hotel! The location in poblado was unbeatable. You can walk from the hotel all around poblado during the night and feel totally safe. To the shops, restaurants and bars, it is from a 2-10 minute walk. At the same time, it is far enough away that it is not loud at all.

We loved breakfast! Amazing fruits, eggs made to order, and other hot buffet options.

The room decor was very unique and interesting. The room we had was massive, and comfortable bed.

The service was spectacular! Everyone at the hotel was so considerate, eager to help, pleasant.

Only small complaint was that our shower was only warm for a few minute. Cannot hold this against the hotel because we never complained!

If we return to Medellin we would stay here again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank sammyvou

Thank you sammyvou for take the time to shared your experience about your stay in the Hotel, we love know that you have a amazing stay, we work each day for improve in everything our guest are our reason to be!
Now you know that have a new family in Medellin, Hotel Du Parc Royal